- 1 -

Disclamer: i'm from spain and my English is really bad lmao.

"Who is she?"
"Her name is Elena Houghlin." Bosley said as she walked into the room.
"You two are going to find her tomorrow. A lot of people are after her. She's a technical genius and they need her help to get a lot of money. The ones that are after her is the same men as the ones you took down yesterday. Bos is going to led her into a cafe tomorrow. Jane you'll dress up as a waitress and Sabina you'll take pictures. Jane and bos will let her away from there and then we will take her here to the Townsend agency."
"Does she even know that some people are after her?" Jane asked.
"No." Bosley said.
"I gotta get u ready for tomorrow." Dean (Janes Bosley/ the other Bosley) said to Jane and they began training again.
"And I gotta get you ready." Bosley said to me. We walked to her office.
"Yes?"
"Elena Houghlin."
"Yes?"
"Houghlin."
I was confused.
"What do you mean?"
"Her last name Houghlin."
"Ye— no."
Houghlin. Ofc. James Houghlin. James Houghlin was a business man I used to work with before I came here. We got into about money and I never heard anything to him since. But then one day, after I had started working here as an angel he attacked me and Bosley. He said that he would make sure I would pay for what I did. Which made no sense because I had never ever done anything to him. But we hadn't heard anything to him since.
"He is her father Sabina."
"What?! U can't mean tha—."
"Elena thinks her father is dead. She hasn't seen him since she was ten and she is now twenty. She have always been told he died in a car accident."
"Oh my god."
"Yeah...."
"Wait he knows where the Townsend agency is and if we get Elena here..."
She looked at me confused.
"You think he would hurt his own daughter?"
"No, but I think he would try to get her to help hi... omg I get what you're trying to tell me now. He is working with the bad men."
"That's really took you so long?" She said and smiled.
I smiled back.
"I think that he would probably try to get her over to his side. So we just need o convince her that she shouldn't."
"But dosen't She have a mother?"
"Her mother dosen't want to have anything to do with his dirty work. And he dosen't want to have anything to do with her."
"But I don't get, why would he wanna leave his daughter?"
"I don't know."

————————————————————

"I still think it's a bad idea. She's probably can't even use a gun."
"No and so what if she can't?"
"Are u guys gonna argue the whole day or?"
"I just think it's weird that she haven't even met the girl and she's already judging her."
"Yeah, maybe because I know she can't do anything else than use a computer."
"You don't even know if she can fight or use weapons Jane."
"She can't."
"I don't know."
"Wanna bet?"
"Girls! I would like both of you to shut up!" Dean said.
I looked away.
"I still think I'm right." Jane said.
"Jane!"
Jane and I both laughed as we all got out of the car. Dean gave me the camera and I ran to the back of the building in front of the cafe.
I ran upstairs and when I was close enough I climbed up on the roof.
I leaned my back against the wall and watched Jane and Dean. Dean were sitting at a table and Jane were cleaning a table. She looked at me. I smiled.
"As you should" I mouthed to her.
"Fuck you." She mouthed back. I laughed. Then a girl sat down at the table in front of Dean. I took my camera up and then I called Bosley.
"And she's home." I said and took a picture.