PROLOGUE

Na Jaemin is one of those beautiful boys in their school. Both boys and girls are having feelings for him too but they didn't know that he actually likes Jeno. He doesn’t show it because he hates Jeno for being a Cassanova King. Jeno flirt everyone that he wants. That's why Jaemin wants to avoid him because he actually scared that he might fall for Jeno.

Who wouldn't fall for Jeno with a have good face?

"Did you just enjoy staring at me?" Jeno asked husky voice to Jaemin.

Jaemin was shocked when Jeno asked him like that.

"W-what are you talking about?" Jaemin said stuttering.

Jeno moves closer to Jaemin and he touches Jaemin’s chin.

"J-jeno, stay away from me. People might see us." Jaemin said and he turned his gaze away.

Jaemin can't believe that Jeno talked to him. Lee Jeno is a Cassanova King in their school and he actually hates at the same time likes Jeno.

"I don't care. I’m just asking if you actually enjoy staring at me." Jaemin fall in love with Jeno's husky voice.

"No!" Jaemin said and he pushed Jeno.

"Really? Come on, Jaemin. Girls and even boys like me. Don’t you really like me? Huh? Hm?" Jeno asked while looking at his eyes.

"Fvck that, Jeno. I'm not like them. I’m not going to like you too!" Jaemin said and he turned away but Jeno held his hand.

Before he could speak what he's trying to say, Jeno put his lips to Jaemin's lips and he bite it.

"You like it?" Jeno asked him.

Jaemin admitted to himself that he likes it but he did not admit it in front of Jeno. "No, Jeno! Why did you kiss me and bite my lips?!"

"Cause I want to tease you."

"I hate you." Jaemin said.

"Nah. I'll do everything for you to like me back." Jeno said and left Jaemin.

Damn. Jaemin touches his lips. Do I actually enjoy it? He asked himself.

Jaemin turns around to see if anyone saw what happened and thank god, no one saw them.

Wait. He asked himself why Jeno said like him back, does it mean that Jeno likes him too?