Peace. Chapter 10.

HOPE YOU ENJOY 

PLEASE VOTE

Today was the day, the day the poison would be release and by night all vampires would either be asleep or dead. Rebels all around the world sat in waiting, ready to take action and grab all sleeping vampires, placing them in rooms where they stay until the wake. Each rebel waiting in the end of the war.

But a certain group of rebels sat, feeling the pressure of the burden they carry. If they fail then the war would be lost and so many would die. There nerves playing up as they walked in the woods, heading straight to the main camp of vampire's.

"cake, as soon as the world right again i'm gonna make a huge cake and eat it" Hunk said with a huge grin as they walked the long dark woods, little day light shining through the tree's.

"better make more then one, otherwise you wont be eating your cake alone" Lance grinned and the others chuckled.

"no cake for me, i want ice cream" Keith smirked proudly and Pidge giggled at how childish he sounded.

"bacon sandwich for me" Shiro smiled and made everyone drool at the thought of bacon.

"i want sweets" Matt moaned earning a laugh from the group.

"crisps for me, what about you Pidge" James smiled.

"cookies ... man i miss cookies" Pidge smirked and thought of tasting blood cookies once again.

"will you all stop talking about the food you eat once the war over ... your making us hungry" Allure sighed.  

"oh let them have their fun" Ryner smiled. 

"i think i might marry shay once the war is over, just like i promised to marry her after we became soldiers but the war kinda got in the way" Hunk smiled brightly.

"yeah i wont mind making a family with romelle" Lance smiled gently.

"i would try and find out what happened to Adam, i look for him if he still lives on" Shiro smiled and Pidge patted his arm.

"i'm planning on marrying my girl once this war is done, start a little family and live happy together" Matt smiled. 

"i think i might  look for my special someone to live the last of my days with" James grinned.

"i'm gonna confess" Pidge said proudly and the others looked at her with shock.

"confess" Keith asked with worry.

"yep, once we all are given freedom and have peace then i shall confess knowing we wont have fear while we love" Pidge smiled brightly and Keith smiled at her.

"well as long as he doesn't reject you" Allura said with a small smile while pidge goes depressed at the thought of being rejected and the males giving Allura the look. 

"maybe try not to kill her hope before she has a chance to confess" Ryner smiled and patted Allura arm.

"rejection .. oh god what if i do turn out like lance" Pidge said with fear.

"Hey" Lance pouted as the others chuckled.

"i'm sure you wont be rejected like lance .. but if it truly goes wrong then we punch the guy for it" Shiro smiled and ruffle pidge hair.