Chapter 3

Sana and Momo left the office with Mina following behind them they were walking towards their last class when the bell rang for lunch so the girls turned around and directed her towards the cafeteria.

They walked towards their normal table where their friends were already sitting "Hi guys" Momo said "Who's that" Nayeon asked and pointed at Mina "That's Mina she's new she's new here and isn't very good at Korean so we're teaching her" "Oh ok" Nayeon said before turning back to Jeongyeon and trying to get her attention. Sana turned around and noticed Mina had gone "Hey Mo... where did Mina go" "Huh... she was here a minute ago, Maybe she went to get food" Momo said but she was wrong they didn't see Mina again until the bell signalling lunch was over rang.

"Where'd you go Mina" Momo asked the girl in Japanese Mina looked at her and said "None of your business" and scoffed "You don't have to be rude" Sana said that seemed to piss Mina off "Listen I can talk to my boyfriend whenever I want and it's none of your business" Momo then told both girls to calm down "Listen just leave me alone, we only talk in my Korean lessons" Mina said before walking away from the girls.

Momo pulled Sana towards the restroom as Sana had gotten more than a little angry during the heated discussion "Who the hell does she think she is" Sana exploded as soon as they entered the restroom "Sana calm down" Momo said while pulling her into a hug "She had no right blowing up like that" Sana said "Sana you have to understand her side of this, she just moved from another country leaving behind someone she loves" Momo explained and Sana's face softened and said "You're right, I shouldn't have said that" she quickly pulled Momo in for a kiss when the door opened and in walked Son Chaeyoung "oh my god i didn't see that" she mumbled Sana and Momo turned to her and said "Didn't see what" "I promise not to tell anyone I saw you kissing" Chaeyoung said, Sana moved close to Chaeyoung but Chaeyoung flinched and said "Please don't hurt me" that was when Momo noticed all the bruises on Chaeyoungs arms and face "Chae who did that to you" Momo said, Chaeyoung realised what Momo meant and immediately left the restroom.