The Promise

"I  Promise"

Lord, you know my heart
And all my desires
And the secret things I'll never tell
Lord you know them well
Though I may be young,
I see and understand
That at times like sheep
We go astray and things get out of hand

[Chorus:]
So I promise to be true to you
To live my life in purity
As unto you
Waiting for the day 
When I hear you say
Here is the one I have created just for you

Until then O lord 
I will be content
Knowing that true love
Will come some day
And will only come from you
Cause I have seen the suffering that loneliness can cause
When we choose to give our love away
With out a righteous cause

[Chorus]    

  ...........................................  

Hello everyone!!!!! I'm Jeremiah Alonzo, My friends call me Je but my mom has always used jeje as her term of endearment for me, i always use that word, Term of Endearment para ma appreciate ko yung tawag sa akin ng mom ko........kasi sa totoo lang masyado na siyang pang bata, and hindi na siya bagay sa age ko, Yes i'm now 26 years old, and working at a very well known company...........I'am the head of our accounting department, sabi nila big time na daw ako, and i had it all..........the looks, the money and the girls............even in my highschool years naging popular ako kasi i was on our varsity team, mahilig akong mag basketball, and di naman sa pagmamayabang  i'm not just good at it pero i am great in the game.........that's why when i want something madali ko lang siyang nakukuha......they said i had the life that everyone dreams of.........maybe its true, but then its not, yeah i'm happy,  I'am on the prime of my life and i'm just enjoying what life is throwing at me........and believe me all of it has been good, but at the end of the day, when the partying masks wear off, when the music is gone, when me and my friends go on our own way.........when I got back to my home alone....... and wrapped in silence, i had aways felt a hole in my heart that nothing in this world can fill.......i had always felt that something was missing, believe me i tried everywhere looking for it.......that's why i go out a lot with my so called friends, and i've gone into a lot of relationships, hoping that this could be the one............but as time pass by, the moment i had been with that person i knew that this is not the one i've been looking for.......the one who will complete me............until the time came that i grew tired of searching...........

i was in my office when i heard a song played by one of my staffs, it was a beautiful song that really touched my heart.........and i asked her the title and went home, i searched for the song in my computer, playing it over and over again...............i got up and for the first time and i prayed to the God that has remained unknown to me for so many years.........with tears in my eyes, i felt the loneliness i had been hiding for such a long time........i cannot utter even a single word, all that has been coming out of my mouth was cries that has been on my heart........then i gathered all of my strength and uttered His Name...........

God........all of my life i had been ignoring You........but now i couldn't ignore You no more.......and I'm thankful that You had known me by my Name and had known me by my heart.......you had gone through all my desires and in every secrets that i have, because no secret is ever hidden from You, and for a long time i had suffice all the desires i have, but none of them has answered all the longing of my heart, none of them has ever made me happy, so this time God, i will let go and trust in You, because You had always known what is best for me,  so i'll promise Lord that i would be true to You, trusting You with my life.......even now Lord I don't know what is missing in my life, but i know God that you knew what i needed and how to fill it........I wanted to live a life that is pleasing to your sight, i wanted to wait for that day Lord when you will say in my heart.....that this is the life that you had purposely created just for me........