100 things to do at Wal-mart

1. Dress up as a Target employee, and advertise Target there. See how long it takes for you to get kicked out.

2. Bargain with the cashiers.

3. Say you found a product they sell cheaper than they're price. Keep your eye out to see if they'll match it.

4. Go there every week. Go through the whole store just wandering around, and whenever an employee asks if you need help finding anything, say no and keep walking around. Then just walk out not buying anything.

5. Take pictures of product you walk past.

6.  Say "Wow! That's such a low price!" at every price you see.

7.  Take a chain saw and start cutting out a piece of the wall. When an employee stops you, protest this is Wal-Mart and you wanna buy a wall! 

8. Chicken costume. 'Nuff said.

9. Wait till no one's watching, sneak in, turn on the PA, and say "Hey is everyone having a good time? It's time to pump up the partay!" Then start blasting the music from the radio and just casually walk out of the store.

10.  Ride on those mechanical horse things if they have them at your Wal-Mart.

11. Get one of each products (probably needs a few carts so bring your friends) and have the cashier scan all of them at the line. Once they're finally done and tell you the price, casually say 'Oops, I left my wallet at home." Then run away faster than they can say "FFFFFFFFUUUUUUU-"!

12.  Stand outside with one of their products pretending you have free samples. If someone takes one and walks away, say "Hey where's my 5 bucks?!" But AFTER they ate it.

13. Go to customer service and ask for directions to Home Depot.

14. Call them and order pizza. See what happens.

15. Pretend you're royalty and cut everybody in line. Works best with a costume.

16. Arrange a flash mob to take place. (needs some pre-planning)

17. Go to the computers and change all the backrounds to One Direction or JB (any celeb, your choice!)

18. Stand in the movie aisle and give out pictures of yourself with your autograph on them.

19. Go up to a random person, start a conversation, then after about 5 minutes shout "STRANGER DANGER!" and walk off like nothing happened.

20. Buy something really cheap and stand outside and give it for free to random people.

21. Start doing the inbetweeners dance and/or row in the middle of the store. See how many people join you.

22. Go up to an old person (man or lady) and say "GRANDPA! YOU'RE ALIVE IT'S A MIRACLE!"

23. Sit down on a bench and start sobbing. If someone asks whats wrong, say what are you talking about? And casually walk away.

24.  Go up to a random person. Ask if you can borrow their phone, then take a selfie and post it on their FaceBook.

25.  Sit down on the floor motionless. If someone talks to you, say  'You can see me?'

26. Only buy a crow bar, butcher knife, and ski mask. After you check out, whisper  'And remember, this NEVER happened.'

27. Pretend to be a mannequin. Occasionally change positions when people are looking to scare them.

28. Find a Dora bike and ride it around. When someone asks why you're doing that, just get up and walk out of the store.

29.  Go the fish isle, find a clownfish and yell 'Don't worry Nemo I'll save you!!!' 

30. Buy a knife and a sorry for a loss car (A.N. I honestly don't know what that means, but my friend came up with it and says it means you're gonna kill someone? :/ oh wellll haha)

31. Buy wipes, and constipation medicine. After you purchase, ask where the bathrooms are.

32. Buy a knife, and pills. Show the cashier your will.

33. Buy a baby doll, a stroller, and a card that says 'Happy 18th birthday to the best brother in the world!' Enjoy the reactions.

34.  And for #32, do not, I repeat, do NOT, forget the air freshener. 

35. Run in and yell 'The sky is falling the sky is falling!' Then run right back out.

36. Go up to and employee, say 'Code red. I repeat code red!' all official then walk off like nothing happened.

37. Give a pen and paper to a person and say  'I'm to lazy to write my graduation speech. Could you?'

38. Run up to a customer (preferably short), and say 'What the... Munchkin land?!?!' then run away in a panic. 

39.  Come in start singing "PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!" then go and purchase some good ol' PB&J.

40. (Need about 5 or 6 people for this) Walk in wearing a zombie costume, and have your friends yell from different sides of the store "Zombie apocolypse!!!!" See if anybody reacts.

41. Pretend to work there until somebody catches you.

42. Run around the whole store. If somebody asks what you're doing, simply say 'I'm training for the Olympics!" and run out of the store.

43. Make a shirt that says 'Costco rocks!' on it. Wear it to Walmart.

44.  Walk up to people saying, 'Are you squidward?' Be sure to also ask inanimate objects and when it doesn't answer, say 'That's ok, take your time.' (A spongebob reference there!)

45. Attempt to buy only one M&M. C'mon, I DARE YOU.

46.  Start playing music on your iPod and dance like crazy!

47. If your phone rings, mutter 'Shit I'm gonna get it now .' , and ask someone else to answer it for you because you're too scared to.

48.  Start spinning around saying 'SUPERHERO MODE ACTIVATED!'

49. Pretend to answer your phone and start sobbing and walk out of the store.

50. Walk around cracking jokes to everyone and laugh at every single one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

How are these? My two friends and I came up with them, so no stealing! The second part will be up today. Fan, vote, and comment! This was made with help from @kajoda1. ~Em