100 Things to do at Walmart Pt. 2

51. Wait to see a teacher from your school. Dress up as your mom or dad, and say, "My child hates school!" then walk away.

52. Look at a price and say with disappointment, "This is the best you can do Walmart?! Low, and by low, I mean HIGH."

53. Ask if they sell turtles, then buy a bunch of test tubes.

54. Follow an employee around. Take notes.

55. Follow a customer around. Take notes.

56.  Pretend to be a fangirl (or just be, if you already are, like me), and buy all of a certain singer's posters and merch. 

57.  Go to a lost & found and ask if they've seen your pet python.

58. Just sit there all day watching random YouTube videos.

59. On Halloween, dress up as Mr. Trololo and sing the Trololo song. Don't know who that is? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oavMtUWDBTM <~ Here ya go!

60. Carry around a stuffed dog. If someone asks if it's real, look at them like they're nuts and walk away.

61. If you see someone from your local news, make a big deal and ask for a picture and autograph.

62. Throw everyone the Jenna Marbles face. 

63.  Go to the eye center (if your local Walmart has one). When you get seated, roll up your sleeve and ask for a half-sleeve. When you see the confused faces, say "Well I came to get a tattoo, so gimme a tattoo!"

64. (Requires 2 or more people) Each of you take walkie-talkies and start talking to eachother from differrent aisles. If you see people looking at you, say you're 'testing them out.'

65. Set up a stage, then  dress up as and start singing Taylor Swift songs. Make sure to make it like  a big dance party. Best. Shopping trip. EVER.

66. Run in, yell "I GOT ACCEPTED TO HARVARD!" and walk off casually.

67. Go in the bathroom, and use toilet paper from the store's shelf.

68. Sit in the middle of the food aisles while stuffing your face.

69. Kidnap an employee.

70. Run in and start dancing crazily while singing 'God Bless America'. (I know, kinda weird, but I didn't come up with it!)

71. Get a job as an intern. After about 30 minutes on the job, storm in the manager's office and say you quit and slam your name tag on his/her desk.

72. Buy a Snickers bar, then sit down and chew it (don't swallow!). Let 30 seconds go by, then spit it all out, like you're throwing up, and run out of the store in a panic.

73. Try to take someone's purse. When you get stopped (and possibly arrested), say "But that purse did NOT match those shoes!"

74. Fill up an entire cart, put a sign that says "FREE" on it, and just leave it in the middle of the store.

75. Have a conversation with an employee... In a foreign language...

76. Dressed up as a unicorn, shout "I'mma buy a bag o' potato chips!" (Again, weird, I know, but my friend came up with it!)

77. Take a tissue from a box on the shelf, blow your nose in it, and put it back in the box.

78. Ride a bike in the store.

79. Run around and yell "BLOODY MURDER!!!"

80. Knock down everything in the canned aisle and shout "Clean up on aisle -- !"

81. Go up to a random person and say "I see you spending $100 on groceries in the fuuuuturrrreeeee..."

82. Start rejoicing for no apparent reason.

83. Ask when the meet & greets for the employees in the Walmart commercials are.

84. Jump around with a jumprope.

85. Write and give a letter to the manager appreciating his/her hard work.

86. Say, loud enough for people to hear, "Ugh where the hell is my pet alligator?!?!" very fraustrated.

87. Ask if the hose used for watering the plants in the garden section is for sale.

88. Don't WALK through the store, skateboard.

89. Point outside and yell "Omg One Direction!!!" Careful not to get run over!

90. Sit silently reading Meltdown by Ben Elton, and when you get to that part, shout " 'NO!' Jimmy protested."

91.  Find the fire alarm and say "Ooh what does this thing do?" Y'all know what to do next...

92.  Try to pull out one of your teeth (if you still have baby teeth).

93. Go in there dressed up as an artifact. Enjoy the looks on people's faces!

94.  Keep a video diary of everything done on this list.

95. Tell people at Walmart about this!

96. Remember, I, had NOTHING to do with this if you get arrested for doing any of these.

97. Have fun!

98. Keep a journal of all the things done on this list.

99. Do this with friends to multiply the fun! Ew, math. nevermind just do it with friends for MORE fun!

100. From all of us, we dare you to try all of these! We. Freakin'. DARE YOU. :P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Some people in my school and two of mah Kik friends helped me, so special thanks to:

Kait, for coming up with around 20 of them (wow!) on part 1.

Elizabeth, for coming up with #67, #68, and #69.

Samari, for proofreading.

Jackie, for coming up with 10-15 of them (not #10-15 btw).

Megan, for coming up with #70.

Grace, for coming up with #76.

Tiffany, for coming up with #78.

Emily, for coming up with #79.

Amber, for coming up with #93

Allison, for coming up with #86 (edited by moi)

And finally, MEEE! For coming up with, ya know, the rest...

Thanks for reading!!! ~E