How it all began

I was born of 4th April 2002, I was born in Poland in city called Toruń. When I was born I had a lung infection which somehow managed to be pretty bad. My mother was afraid I might not be out of hospital for Christmas. Thankfully I was all fine before it and my first Christmas I had spend with my family. When I was 3 years of age my father, my biological father hanged him self as he suffered if brain issues and he gave up on life. This was a big shock for my grandma which later after him started to have health issues, now she understands nothing. My grandma is like a very old baby. My grandma from my mothers side has passed away just when I was 6 she had cancer. I suffered as I loved her a lot. When I went to school I was always fighting and they gave me nickname 'warrior' my first day at school I punched my headmaster, however I didn't know I did it I had not remembered it. Later at age of 7 my little sister was born I was happy I felt so much joy I could never explain it. She was the happiness of mine my mother moved out to England when I was 5 and my sister was in England waiting for me. I already had 2 brothers and I was the youngest, I always wanted a sister. My mother said to me that she will flight over to Poland so I was exited I haven't seen her in nearly 2 years time and she said that she will bring Maria my little sister with her. I would meet my sister for the first time. When she arrived she, my mother was alone so I asked where my sister was. She told me she passed away. She was only 7 weeks old. I felt so upset I felt depressed it was really big downfall for my mental health. I was 7 when I moved to England and went to school I knew nothing in English but I had to learn. Took me 2 months to finally start speaking. However it didn't change I had fought all the time. I got in trouble and ended up with social care. I studied a little in secondary school until last year of it at age of 16, I started studying really hard and showed my family that I ain't worthless how they thought. I went to college where I finished 1 year, I got a sub diploma in engineering level 3. Now I live in Iceland and I am going to work with wood make money for living and survive with mental health stronger than should be before age of 18. Nothing hurts nothing scares me and I don't feel afraid I can survive on my own, however I try to be social and make sure that I will be a normal social human being.