chapter 1

*when y/n was in fairy tail*

Y/n POV:

I was walking in the forest looking for a place to train. I couldn't use my old training ground because natsu and my brother gray were training there and I didnt want to get in there way. While I was walking, I saw something in the corner of my eye. It was really bright and I felt like I was prey and my enemy was luring me. Then i started to walk towards it. As I got closer the light kept on getting brighter and it was almost blinding. When I took a few more steps everything turned black.

Time skip:

When I woke up I heard weird noises and thought that i was going to be attacked so I jumped up and went to a fighting stance. But all I saw was metal that was moving on it's own. I looked around and saw really large buildings and people walking around me was wearing weird clothes. I was confused at first but then I put the dots together and realized that I was in another world which was pretty cool but I knew that I couldn't stay here for long. After some time of thinking, I knew I had to blend in with everyone else or things would so much tougher than it needs to be. I also found out that they dont use jewels here. And super rare, so one jewel might get me some things that I need. I was walking in a store and was grabbing everything that might help me. Once I was done I went to the lady  to buy the things I graded. "Hello ma'am, how may I help you?" The lady asked. "I'm here to buy these things." I said calmly. "Okay..........that would be 890¥ please" the lady asked nicely. I pulled out 2 jewels and gave it to her. The lady's went eyes wide and just walked out. So next is my house.

Time skip: I walked in my new house and just flopped on my new bed. I thought that I should just finish the school stuff tomorrow and just sleep.

A/n: sorry if it was short I made this last minute. Sorry if some of the words dont make sense