The old Ford

"Mack's P.O.V."

I finally found it. The perfect truck. The only problem is that I don't have the money.

I'm sixteen why would I have to worry about money? Well because my life sucks. Plus I find out I have to move yet again.

Don't I have enough damned buries and scares on my body. I'm happy that I don't heal as fast as I disappear. I'll probably regret saying that later.

So back to the moving problem. I am currently in a helicopter flying to god knows where in the middle of the ocean.

All I know is that we are off the coast of some where. Why the hell they don't drop me of at an orphanage in New York I have no clue.

That is apparently where they live.

Know what who the hell goes and buys a sixteen year old female and has her shipped of to the middle of the ocean.

A rapist or a serial killer. Or maybe both. Or you know what's even better a superhero or the avengers.

Can't be them because they are to busy and I would be to much trouble.

I mean come on I have tendencies to set random things on fire. As well as disappear at the most "random" times.

I say random because stressed is what causes it. What it is I have no clue. I be here at this place then I'll be over there in another.

I have scares that I want to hide with tattoo's but I can't get tattoo's. I have self-inflicted scares under and over abuse scares.

I have words like slut and whore engraved into my back. Now I'm going to get more. I also have mental scares form being raped at the age of nine.

I would say that I hope this turns out differently but let's face it that won't happen.

"Hey where the hell are we going?" I ask the social worker for the first time. She looks pissed. I don't give a shit though.

"We are taking and dropping you off in the middle of the ocean." Sandy I think that's her name says.

The name that I want to call her stupid bitch face.

Then again I want to just set the chopper on fire so.

Yeah not in a good mood.

We started to go down.

"Are we landing?" I ask trying to open the door and lean out. "No you stupid kid don't lean out we don't need sued for not being able to keep a kid safe." Bitch-face-slut says.

All she cares about is money that's all that everyone ever cares about. Im just a way for everyone to get rich quick.

There are billions out on me. Taring up houses can do that. I'll screw this on up in a matter of weeks just wait and see.

I huff with my arms crossed as the chopper lands and wait to see what happens. The workers go and unload my luggage.

Hopefully they don't break anything explosive. That would be my luck. Just as much as this is.

"Hey be careful with that stuff! This whole operation is expensive!" some man with a black eye patch on his eye that has a scare peking out behind it.

Yeah cause you definitely don't want you precious little toy to get hurt.

"Sorry Mr.Fury," bitc- no Sandy says. Damn I almost got them confused.

I would say I feel like a secret agent but they get a more through briefing than me.

I look around trying to find my leather jacket. Then look down to see it on me.

My plain green t-shirt is able to be seen as my leather is wrapped around it. My black tights clung to my thighs as I move to get out.

I have a grip on my phone as I got out of the helicopter on the landing pad.

It a old Samsung J3 with a cracked screen. I only have one picture of my parents and even that is blurred. I used my last paycheck to get me the phone.

I am not going to lose it easily. I've never been able to use what is given by the state. I either cause to much damage or am to young to spend it properly.

You know excuses for drugs as always. I mean it gets tiring at time especially when all I want is a home or to be left alone.

"Hi I'm Nick Fury." he say holding his hand out now that he us in font of me. I just starred at it and he puts his hand down with a dejected sigh.

I couldn't care less.

"Well I am the director of the army base if you want to call it that..." he was about to say something else but the blades on the chopper rotates as it takes off.

I turn to him and raises and eyebrow. He frowns even farther and says, "you must be tired so how about we get you to your room and settled in. Humm?"

I just nod and wait for him to lead me to the room. He frowns but leads me anyways.

As we walk down the corridor I walk a bit close to Mr.Fury with a frown on my face. I could sence something but what I was not sure.

I stop to look around and spot someone in a hawk's nest so to speak. I see a bow and arrow and look at him startled.

He lets the arrow he has strung lose and time seems to slow down.

(A.N. Hey I welcome you guys to a new book you should probably read my others to get a sense of how I write. A.L.95 out)