-unexpected-

*NOTE: don't take this seriously my friend wanted me to do this, this is all a joke*

*Alex's POV*
Eliza was trying to get me to take a break, I regret not taking it. I'm so tired and weak, I haven't slept in a week. I missed Eliza, the children and Angelica. I was just about to finish my work when I hear a knock at the door. I sluggishly got up from my desk and stumble over to the door, I unlocked it and opened it to see a girl, there were bruises on her face, mascara running down her cheeks, her lips were a deep red, she wore a red dress and she had thick brown hair, she was so beautiful.

She looked up at me. "Are you alright?" I asked pitifully. "I-I know you are a man of honour, I'm so sorry to bother you at home and I-I came here all alone" she trembled.  "My husband-" she burst into tears. I don't know what I felt for this woman but it was more than pity. "Is there anything I can do to help?" I asked. "He's beating me, cheating me, mistreating me I don't have the means to go on." she sobbed. 

"I can offer you a loan, I can walk you home?" She looked at me, smiling "You're too kind sir." "It's the least that I can do" I said smiling. I grabbed my jacket and walked her home she only lived a block away. The moon was full on this summer evening. When we arrived at her house she invited me inside for coffee, I said yes.

"Thank you so much" she said and she hugged me. I hugged her back. "You're welcome, ummm what's your name?" I asked. "Maria, Maria Reynolds" "I'm Alexander" I replied. She smiled at me, I felt my cheeks heat up, shit was I blushing? She giggled and went off to make the coffee. I sat down on a chair. She came back two minutes later with two cups of coffee. "Here you are sir" she said, there's something about her voice that's seductive. I tried not to think about it, she smirked at me. "So where is your husband?" I asked trying to take my mind off of her. "Oh, James left me, he'll probably be back by Tuesday." she purred softly. She flipped her hair back.

"Um, where's the bathroom?" I ask. "I'll show you." She replied quickly. She lead me upstairs and showed me where the bathroom was. I quickly ran in there and gave myself a pep talk. "You are married. This girl means nothing to you. Just leave and forget about her." I left the bathroom and went to find Maria.

"Maria, I should head bac-" she turned red lead me to her bed, let her legs spread. "Stay?" She asked seductively. "M-Maria I can't d-". Before I could finish my sentence her mouth was on mine. At first I panicked, I had a wife, children I couldn't do this but then I deepened the kiss, this is just a one time thing nobody needs to know.
*lord forgive me for I am about to sin*

I brushed my tongue over her lips, she opened her mouth slightly and i slipped my tongue in. I threw her onto the bed and kissed down her neck, leaving a trail of dark hickeys. A soft moan escaped her lips. "Do you like that, baby?" I purred. "Y-yes" she looked at me, her eyes were full of lust. I lift up her dress and slid her underwear off she trembled slightly. "Shhh baby" I whisper. She was already w e t (trish this is your fault) "P-please" she begged. "Please what?" I teased. "Take me." She whispered. "Only if you ask nicely" I tease. "Make me" she says smirking. "Oh. So you're a brat then?" (Trish i want to die) I ran my fingers through her hair. She groaned, "Please take me" She begged. "As you wish" I said smirking.

I unbuckled my belt and slid off my boxers. I slowly entered her, a tear ran down her cheek. I kissed her for comfort. We started off slow but it got faster and faster, I slowly built up to my own orgasm (Trish i'm gonna shoot myself) "M-Maria" I moaned. She was a moaning mess and couldn't even speak, we finally came. Then realisation hit me. I pulled out, and quickly threw my clothes back on. I ran out of the house. "Shit, shit, shit!" I muttered to myself. What did I just do? I have a family? What if Eliza finds out?-

THATS CHAPTER 1 FOLKS YOU'RE WELCOME TRISH I WANTED TO DIE MAKING THIS YOU BETTER THANK ME BROSKI >:0