N

Third Person POVTaehyung, Taemin, Jimin and Hyo-seob were currently sitting in Jonghyun's living room talking to Jonghyun about how life outside of class is going

Third Person POV
Taehyung, Taemin, Jimin and Hyo-seob were currently sitting in Jonghyun's living room talking to Jonghyun about how life outside of class is going.

"Speak of life outside of school. Spill the tea about Taeji" Taehyung said look in Taemin and Jimin's direction.

"What do you mean Tae" Jimin ask pretending to be oblivious to the situation.

"You and Taemin have been spending a whole lot of time along together recently, anything ya wanna tell me?" Taehyung said batting his eyelashes at his two friends.

"How about you and Jeongguk?" Jimin said avoiding the question as his face started to turn red.

"Who's Jeongguk?" Jonghyun asks raising a brow at his younger brother.

"No one just a guy I befriended recently that Jimin wants to try and bring up to steer our attention away from him and Taemin." Taehyung said knowing exactly what his soulmate was trying to do.

"I hate that were connected sometimes" Jimin said playfully pinching the bridge of his nose.

Taehyung replied while playfully narrowing his eyes at the older and sliding his finger from one side of his throat to the other.

The group of five had finished catching up for the most part and had unanimously agreed to watch a movie.

"We don't have anymore snacks." Taemin pointed out. Taehyung could tell that the older was going suggest that him and Jimin should go get more. That for sure was going to be a two hour trip to a 7/11 four blocks away.

"Taehyung and I will go." Hyo-seob said catching on to what Tae was thinking.

...

The pair had quickly made it into the 7/11 down the street and Taehyung went for the chips while Crush went for the drinks.

While Tae was in the chip aisle he had noticed that the cashier was staring at him and watching his movements. He knew that he'd seen her somewhere but he couldn't put his finger on it, but before he could do anything he heard Crush's phone ring.

The phone call wasn't long but Crush said he had to go somewhere so the boys paid for the snacks they picked up and got into Crush's car.

"Legs drop off the snacks first I think you should come with me." Crush told Taehyung while they were momentarily at a stop light.

The pair dropped of the snack letting Jimin know so he could come up with a valid excuse for their absence.

"So why am I coming with you again." Taehyung asked looking at Hyo-seob as they drove down the the lively streets of Seoul.

"I'm a part of a gang called 'Fanxy Child' and Elysian are one of our allies"

"What's your role?"

"Intelligence both in field and technologically. How about you?"

''I do a little bit of everything but I'm pretty good when it comes to social intelligence"

"So you're good at collecting information on people and hacking into things" Crush surprised at how versatile the younger was.

The pair had made it to Fanxy Child's base and got out of the car. They were met by a pair of guards soon being granted entrance once Crush had mad Taehyung identity known. 

The walked throw the large lobby and took a right, walking down a hall that had 8 doors. Crush led Taehyung to his office where they got onto an elevator that took them to a floor under them.

While Hyo-seob was leading Taehyung to the meeting room there were met by a man with blue hair and a lip piercing. 

"Hey Hyo-Seob who's this"

"Oh hyung this is Taehyung Elysian's newest member" Crush said as Taehyung waved to the older.

"Oh so you're the new friend my brothers keeps talking about?"

"Who are your brothers?" Taehyung asked slightly tilting his head to the side examining the older's features.

"Hoseok and Youngjae. Oh and I'm Dong-Wook by the way but everybody calls me Penomeco." The blue hair male said smiling at the younger

"Wow Hobi hyung never told me he had brothers." Taehyung said while think of ways to guilt the older later.

"Yea were all half siblings though so it's also a little hard to see the similarities in all of us." The said shrugging his shoulders "Anyway we should go to the meeting room Ji-ho and Hyuk hyung are waiting for us."

"Where's Yongsik and Seunghyun, hyung?"

"Still on their mission in LA they should be back soon though" Dong-wook said as the trio walk to the the meeting room.

...

Crush, Taehyung, Dong-Wook, Kwon Hyuk and Ji-ho were sitting down at the table placed in the middle of meeting room.

After meeting the other two men Taehyung had learned that Ji-ho (a.k.a Zico), the tall orange hair male was the leader of the group and that Kwon Hyuk (a.k.a Dean) the slightly shorter black hair male was his right hand and was apart of his main unit that consisted of Crush, Penomeco, Dean, Zico, Millic and Yongsik.

"So I called us all here because I we have coaught wind of the fact that Jaebum and his group of roaches are back in town." Ji-ho said seated at the head of the table while shaking his head.

"Jeongguk has been alerted and he's working with his team looking into why Jaebum decided that he wanted to make a grand appearance up from under whatever dumpster he was hiding under." The orange haired male continued. He took out photos from the folder had sitting in front of him and spread them out on the table to where everyone could see.

"These are what the members of his little roach colony look like and this is the most information we have on them at the moment. Thanks to Paradise know that at the moment they don't pose a threat and that their unit isn't that big."

After Taehyung and Hyo-seob left from Fanxy's base they went back to Jonghyun's house where they hung out for the rest of the weekend.

....................................

So ik I've been absent and I'm sorry school is a pain in the ass

So ik I've been absent and I'm sorry school is a pain in the ass. Also thank for 130 reads like this is a shit storm but niggas still read it and that baffles me- Hoseok's Main Thot