1

Hi I'm writing this story call me Eve lol but anyway enjoy this piece of crap.

Midoriya's POV (4 years old)
  "Stop it kacchan your hurting him!" Midoriya yells as the kid behind him sobs.
  "Worthless deku you can't beat me even if you wanted to." The boy Midoriya calls 'Kacchan' says as he calls him the nickname he gave him a few weeks before.
Midoriya hesitates and that's when it happened the accident.

Midoriya's POV (present time)
  It's been years since the accident kacchan is horrified of him and so is everyone else, even his mom. But he didn't mind all that much he always had been alone so he gradually gotten used to being on his own.
   Well it's 9:30 I should sleep.. Haha.
Midoriya was always a curious kid so right now he's experimenting with his quirk, he's trying to see if he can sence the things around him even people surprisingly it worked.

Sorry it's short it's really late right now lol but here's a little bit on midoriya's quirk

His quirk is called puppeteer he can control people with his mind from ways away he doesn't even have to move but the farther away he is the shorter period of time he has controlling someone but if he touches the person he can have them under his control for as long as he likes he can also sence what is around him and who is around him but he can also make one of his limbs stronger or weaker al the way till that limb is numb it's his way not to feel pain when he gets hurt.
He can also copy someone else's quirk if he wanted too.

Words 287