[Sixty One]

[Thursday, October 17th]

Yoongi awoke to the beautiful and blinding morning sunlight streaming in through a gap in Hoseok's curtains, the autumn sunshine painting a stripe across both of their bodies as they lay, cuddled on the bed.

He gazed at his boyfriend, who was still sleeping. The younger boy's hand was fisted in Yoongi's shirt, his lips slightly parted, and hair messily splayed around his head. His eyelids twitched, the tiny movements of his eyes below almost undetectable. Yoongi wondered what he was dreaming of as he watched his favorite smile - albeit, closed-mouthed this time - flicker across his boyfriend's face in his sleep.

He didn't want to jinx it, but at the same time, he couldn't help but count the number of days that his usual shadows had left him alone.

Eight days. Little more than a week. It wasn't much, but, at the same time, it was everything.

He attributed it all to his boyfriend, whose light and encouragement never ceased to amaze him.

Sure he was still a nervous wreck and barely functioned in public... But the almost separate entity that was his depression - the thing that shackled him inside the darkest spaces of his mind, the thing that reminded him that he was only still alive because he was too weak, too afraid to die - seemed to be absent for the time being.

Yoongi pushed the train of thought out of his mind with a sigh.

"What are you thinking about?" Hoseok asked, eyes still closed.

Yoongi turned his head in surprise, as he hadn't noticed his boyfriend had woken up. He answered softly, "I just like waking up next to you."

Hoseok scrunched his nose, his eyes remaining closed as he teased, "Gaaaaay."

Yoongi playfully shoved him, "How are you feeling? Your voice sounds better."

"Pretty good, actually." the younger boy rubbed his eyes before opening them to meet his boyfriend's, "I think it was all the cuddles," he added before pulling Yoongi in for a slow kiss.

Before long, Yoongi broke away, "Does that mean you'll go to the studio after all?"

"Nah. I emailed my students yesterday that classes were canceled... I don't want to drag them back from their day off on short notice. Plus, now we can stay in bed all morning - Tae's already gone," he wiggled his eyebrows.

"I like this plan," Yoongi smiled, running his hand down his boyfriend's torso.

[ *spongebob voice* ]

[~ three orgasms later~ ]

The couple took a quick shower together after their morning tryst and got dressed. When they re-emerged from Hoseok's bedroom, the smell of scrambled eggs made them both stop in their tracks.

Neither of them realized that Taehyung was still in the apartment.

They walked slowly to the table, eyeing the spread of toast, various jams and chopped fruit, a covered platter of scrambled eggs and bacon, and a pitcher of orange juice.

Taehyung walked over with the coffee pot, "Morning! My first vocal lesson appointment flaked. I thought I'd make breakfast. You look like you're not dying anymore," he directed the last sentence specifically to Hoseok.

Feeling like somehow they'd gotten away with it - maybe the walls were thicker in Hoseok and Taehyung's apartment - Yoongi appreciatively took the coffee pot from the youngest and poured each of them a cup before sitting next to his boyfriend.

Hoseok, however, sat and carefully unfolded a napkin, clearly still on edge and looking at Taehyung suspiciously.

The three served themselves a helping of the assorted breakfast foods. The only sound for a while was the clinking of silverware on dishes, until --

"So, Yoongi-hyung, has he hit a split on your dick yet? I've always suspected that he can, you know: dancer--"

Yoongi's eyes bulged and his mouth hung open.

Hoseok nearly spat out his coffee and put a hand over Taehyung's mouth to prevent any further speech.

Taehyung responded by licking his palm. His eyes were way too into it.

Hoseok shrieked and pulled his hand away, wiping it dry on his jeans. "What the fuck, Tae?!?"

"You should know me better by now, Hobi. I'd say that was your own fault. Anyway -- y'all are really loud so I thought it was up for discussion," he shrugged at this last part, then resumed eating his eggs and skimming his book as if nothing had happened.

Both Yoongi and Hoseok exchanged glances before, again, Taehyung broke the couple's bewildered silence as he pondered aloud, gesturing to his eggs with his fork, "You know what these could use? Tomatillo salsa."

The youngest continued reading and the couple caught each other's eyes, sharing their embarrassment and squeezing their eyes shut with silent laughter.

[a/n]

*ehem*

*ehemmmm*

J-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE

i've been doing this ever since the mv drop 

and i'm counting it as cardio

DO YOU HEAR ME?

also, can we talk about how our sunshine 

fucking glowed in this mv????

like....

surrounded by like 35 dancers and he still outshines them

and his smile.

😍😍😍

this is a certified BOP 

and i am so happy for him

i let it rain,          i clear it out

i let it rain,       i clear it out

let's get it, let's get it, let's get it

let's get it

💜