Why?

Jimin's POV

I woke up and my face immediately felt like a prune. My eyes burned and I could not move my cheeks. Suddenly, everything from the night before came rushing back through my mind. My eyes teared up, but I quickly wiped them up.

After getting ready for school, I walked into my kitchen to grab an apple, but something stopped my hand from grabbing it.

"Don't grab it! You're too fat! That's why he played with your head!" My mind screamed into my ears. Tears rolled down my cheeks once again. I pulled my hand away and walked out the door.

On the way to school, I felt like shit. My head ached and my hands were sweating. Yes, we had school on a sunday, but only because we had to take some tests. I parked my car and slammed the car door behind me.

I got to my first class and my heart sank because there sitting in his desk with his head down and hood up, was Jungkook. He brought his head up to look me in the eyes. I looked away and walked to the back of the class to my desk. I got my shit out and got ready for English class.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, are you ready for your essay? You can write about anything on your mind! I want to see what you can come up with this far into the year! Better get started!" The English teacher lectured.

I did not feel like writing an essay right now, especially after what happened yesterday night. I looked up and saw Jungkook looking at the paper. I saw a tear drip onto the paper, and the only thing I could think was, I thought this is what he wanted.

I finally finished my essay, and as soon as that was done I cleaned up my stuff and left. I had to go to my next class and I wanted to stop in the bathroom first.

"Hey! Park Jimin?" Someone with a woman's voice said behind me. I was confused, so I turned around. It was my English teacher and she was holding an essay from what i saw.

"Hey, Mrs. Kim. Whats up?" I asked sniffing a little.

"Oh I just wanted to give this to you? Jungkook talked to me asking me to give this to you. He told me this was more for you not his grade. I just thought I should give this to you. He looks... sad." She finished saying.

"Oh well thanks." I barely make out. I my voice was caught in my throat and I could say anything else.

"Anything to help another!" She smiled and bowed. After that she turned around and walked away.

I looked down and I just saw the words at the top-

Dear Jimin,

I know you don't want to read my pity paper, but here you are reading it. I know I messed everything up! I did in the beginning make a bet, but I never thought someone like me could fall for someone like you! The first look you gave me made my heart flutter in class. For once, there was someone who wasn't all over me because you were the opposite. You had this spark every time we were together! I started up my art again because of you. You once told me what I admire the most in this world. I think I found the real answer to that question. YOU. Except, you don't ever have to forgive me, and we don't have to talk ever again. I'm truly sorry for all the trouble I caused in your life. However, I will always remember the 1st hangout in the closet space at school, the promise ring and the Taemin accident when you called me. I remember when you woke up next to me and we playfully fought at each other. I will remember when I was outside your window and texted you. I will never forget the cafe hangout when we kissed for the first time, nor when we enjoyed at the skatepark. Also, when I stole you out of class. Lastly, I will never forget when I brought you to my peaceful area and asked you to be my date to the dance. You can forget all of that, but I will never give those memories up because I still love you. You're my light, my happiness, and my vacation getaway. This is supposed to be an essay, but I don't know what else to say. Also, the teachers will yell at me when i don't show up to my next classes. Oops, I guess I really am the bad boy.

Yours truly,

Jeon Jungkook 💛

My heart beat was pounding when I finished the letter. My brain was working every which way to come back to reality. All I could think was that he could only skip school and go to one peaceful place.

Moments later I pulled up in my car in the woods. I wiped my tears and took some deep breaths. I was scared to walk back there, to the one spot I didn't think I was going to come back to.

After many mishaps of me tripping on branches, I finally got to the rock, and there sitting on it just being still was the one and only Jeon Jungkook. I looked down and started to slowly walk over to where he was.

I couldn't handle saying anything, so I hopped up next to him. We both decided to look over at each other. I swear everyone could see the sparkles in our eyes. We both knew something, but I couldn't bare to see anything, and it seemed as though he couldn't say anything either.

For so many minutes we just sat still looking at each other. After a little while, he opened his mouth and said...

(TO BE CONTINUED... The sequel will be coming out!I would love to see the same love for that book as I saw for this one! I love you all, please go follow me!)

We all know we love jikook so hit me up with some jikook photos for the sequel book cover!!!!