This Means War

Leroy and Shaleen just went home and I am thrilled. I feel this darkness coming out inside me and I am going to embrace it. I have decided to play nice with Hunter and Wes while undermining them this entire game. Cara is my partner for now, but once we separate, I am gunning for Paulie and her.

I am hanging out upstairs with Bear, Ash, Georgia, and Kam and they ask who we should target next.

Georgia: Wes and Dee.

Bear: No, that's too predictable.

Brett: Paulie and Ninja?

Bear: Alright, we're going for Paulie to get out. You sure you're ok with that?

Brett: Yeah. It's the game and it will make my partner focused.

Ash: We've really got to get Paulie out.

Bear: So this is cheers to RIP Paulie.

I go downstairs and join Gus, Nany, Josh, Jenna, Kyle, and Mattie.

Nany: There are seven teams that do not have any UK people. There's only three teams right?

Jenna: Yeah.

Nany: What are we doing? Going against each other?

Jenna: We're picking each other off. That's what we're doing.

Nany: For what? We're making them stronger every single time.

Gus: Yeah.

Nany: And they know that

Gus: They're relishing in it. They love it.

Nany: 1000%.

Gus: They think they got this game by the fucking ball sac right now, and they need a shock.

I agree with them, but I want to make sure I am good with the UK side so I plan on telling them. Plus, isn't Kyle, who is in the room with us, friends with them? These people are stupid.

Nany: They are all gonna get to the fucking end. Watch, I promise you. If we don't fucking smarten up and do something now, we're fucked. We're all going home. We're all getting sent in.

Kyle: And just to clarify, I am not a part of the UK people.

Interesting. I will be sure to tell Georgia and Ash this. I am going to hold onto it for when they have power. We head to today's challenge and I am terrified. I do not think we are going to do well. TJ explains the challenge to us.

TJ: For today's challenge, Played two teams at a time, each team has one member blindfolded and another wearing a VR device that shows footage from the blindfolded teammate's perspective. The blindfolded partner must guide their partner across an elevated platform. The team with the fastest time and gets the furthest wins and forms the Tribunal.

I don't want to win, so I plan on throwing it today. Up first are Josh and Amanda and they are screwed. Their communication has been awful this whole season and I don't plan on it getting better today. Kyle and Mattie are up as well and I think they will do ok. Kyle needs to focus on not being scared. They do not do as well. Both teams fall fast.

As the teams go on, I notice that Cara and I won't be in this tribunal. We get the horn to go and we start out doing well. Then, after awhile, I feel us on a corner. I know this is my chance to throw it and make it believable.

Brett: Cara, I'm falling.

Cara: Brett, lean forward.

Brett: If I lean forward anymore, I am going to fall off.