❧ςΗαρτεrⅤ

Y/N's POV

I look myself at the mirror. I saw a pimple on my left cheek. I furrow my brows.

"Where is this pimple came from?" I mumble. I came out from the bathroom and my feet now step on the bedroom's marble. I saw Yoongi sitting on the bed with his hands folded. His eyes on me. Why? What's wrong?

"Why did you turn off the aircond last night?" He asks. I clamp my lips and trying to control my emotion while my mind is creating an answer.

"I-I, I mean, you're the one who asked me to turn off the aircond." I make an irritated face and run my eyes to the side.

"When did I? I don't remember anything you just said." He get off from the bed. I started to get nervous and about to run away but I stopped. I shouldn't afraid of him. That's the key. He pale feet touch the marble and heading toward me. I run my eyes to the side again. He stands right infront of me. He's not that tall but still looks taller than me. I blink my eyes and look at him. He's looking at me with his pale face. I mean, it looks paler than usual. His face and neck had a several red spots . He keeps scratching it, not only his face. He's scratching his back too.

"What?" I ask while lifting up my face. I gasp.

"Please move aside." He asked. I can't hear it well because he speaks in lower tone like whispering.

"Sorry?" I make a blurred face.

"Please move aside." He asks and then he push me aside and heading into the bathroom. He shuts the door. I ignore him and heading downstairs.

********

I can smell the food while I'm heading downstairs. It's smell so nice and yummy. My stomach starts growling.

I saw my mother and Yoongi's mother at downstairs. They are preparing for breakfast. I run to the table and land my hips on the chair.

Yoongi's mother smile at me and put fried rice on my plate. I grab the spoon and shove the fried rice into my mouth.

"Chae-ah, please sit properly." I heard my mother admonish me. I change my sit position to more feminine position and start to shove another spoon of rice.

"Chae-ah, where is your husband?" I choked. Yoongi's mother pass me the water. I drink it aggressively before I try to catch my breath. My eyes locked with my mother's eyes. My mom could kill me before I finish my food.

"Chae-ah..."

"He's upstairs, in the bathroom." I cut my mom's words. Can she allows me to eat peacefully? If she really concern about his 'son-in-law', just go and ask him herself. I roll my eyes.

"You should wait for him." My mom reply. Yoongi's mother just laugh and tap my mother's shoulder.

"It's okay. She's hungry. Let her eat first. Yoongi won't mind." Yoongi's mother smile at me and I smile back.

"Who said I won't?"

I heard a familiar voice coming from behind me, I almost had a heart attack. I feel a hand touching my shoulder firmly. I turn my back facing the hand's owner.

"Hi, baby." Min Yoongi throw a genuine smile, how cute he is. Waitt, what?! Baby?! Me? Who's baby?!

"Who's your baby, huh?" I reply to him with a sarcastic tone, his fingers are squeezing my shoulder. Yoongi place his lips near to my ear.

"Remember what I've told you? I don't want us to hurt Eomma. Pretend if you have to." He whispers. I let out a gasp. My lips form a fake smile.

"Who's baby? Of course mine, and how dare you left me alone in the room?" Yoongi starts his acting. I hold myself from letting out any cursing words.

"I'm truly sorry, I'm too hungry and you was really late. So I left you." I reply and again faking my smile. Ughhh, I hate this awkward situation. I hear my mom and Yoongi's mother hold their laugh.

"These two love birds, I can't." My mother speaks in shy tone. I lost my appetite.

"Yoongi, what's that?" His mother asked while point her finger to Yoongi. Yoongi looks at himself. He doesn't understand and so in confusion.

"Your neck looks red and the way you walk just now was weird. Did both of you really been that hard last night?" My mother without any hesitation just let out what's in her mind. This time, Yoongi's the one who choked. He grabs the glass of water and drink it. I cover my mouth using my hands. Oh my god, these old ladies really out of the world.

"No!" I reply to my mom. They're misunderstood and I need to make it clear.

"We're not.."

"Yes!" Yoongi speaks. I look at him with my eyes widened.

"Yes, it's...been really hard last night. Chae-ri been wilding." Yoongi then look at me. I blink my eyes. What? What was he talking just now?

"What?!" I almost shout. As usual, that two old ladies are holding their smile.

"I'm sorry Mom, Eomma. She's just shy." Yoongi squeezes my hand firmly, I yank my hand and leave the table, heading upstairs. Yoongi look at my mother and his mother continuously. He smiles.

"She said she's heading to the toilet."Yoongi reply before he chases me from behind.

********

I shut the door and land my body on the bed. I look at the ceiling. What's wrong with him? I hold my anger. I grab my phone and dialing Lisa's number.

"Lisa-ya, sorry I made you wait for me last night." I hear Lisa's laugh through the phone. It heals me.

"I miss you, baby." I smile shyly.

"Who's that?" I turn my body facing the voice's owner.

"I'll call you back later." I end the call. I look at Min Yoongi.

"Why do you care? And why did you told Mom and Eomma about that disgusting thing. We ain't doing that. I don't know you and stop being busy body about anything related to me." I stand up and fold my arms.

"Because I'm your husband, Min Chae-Ri!"