1) Who is he?

Nicole's POV
Today I woke up kinda excited it would be my first day of school. I will be in 9th grade btw. I just can't wait to see my friends. We didn't really got the chance to see each other during the summer. I mean they did meet up a lot but I was never really invited. I never even really asked. You know? If they really wanted me in their parties they would just ask me out. I can say that I am not the hottest of al my friends they all have gorgeous pretty faces. And I am just basic. I do think that I have a really hot body for a 15 year old but I am not gonna walk around like a slut to get attention. No thank you.

I just got ready I didn't really do much. I took a shower put on all my lotions and did my makeup. I don't even know why I call it makeup it was just a little lipgloss and concealer. The last thing I do is getting dressed cause I don't want to take the risk to ruin my whole outfit. So I walked around in my room with my Calvin's still on.

School was going to start at 08:45. I looked on my phone and it was still 07:45.

" I am going to work guys don't forget to take your keys and have a nice day " that is my mom yelling from downstairs she is going to work. She doesn't really have the best job in the world. She is a cook and cleaning lady at a daycare for children who live in a difficult household. I have a lot at respect for my moms job I know that she would prefer to do another job. But she had to find one ASAP now that our dad died. He was the one working.
I am done getting dressed.

Even tho I am not a popular chick at school you will not see me walking in black leggings and a hoodie

Even tho I am not a popular chick at school you will not see me walking in black leggings and a hoodie. No! I still have a lot of fashion sense. Last school year was normal I mean for me. Nothing special happened while in the other girls life's it did. I haven't got my first kiss yet let alone talked with a boy and that's way maybe my teenage life is boring. I am that one girl that you don't even know exist well no.... at school I am known as       " Brie's sister" yes I forgot about that part. Brie is really loved by everyone at school  and is probably in the list of the hottest girls at school and here I am her twin sister who has kinda the identically the same body as her but she still gets all the attention. I am happy for her I really always want the best for my sister but I hate living in her shadow. Especially at school.

" Nicole and JJ I am the one leaving now to don't forget the keys" Brie yells
" But Brie it's only 8 am you still got 45 minutes"
I reply after looking what time it is on my phone
" I know but I am going meet up with the boys before I go to school"
Ew the "boys" Brie only got friends who are boys....... She is that girl.
" Ow and btw Nicole can you bring me my jacket I don't want to run the stairs up honey" She yells oh god I was comfortable to but now I need to get down the stairs for her but it's not a problem she would do the same for me. I went got her jacket and ran down the stairs and gave it to her. I looked at her outfit and she was again so beautiful.

I am just to insecure she gave me a kiss and left. I looked at my phone and it was still early. And I actually don't live far from school. Like 5 minutes away so I still got time.
Well let me just pack my bag for today and go eat breakfast. JJ is downstairs as well. Man it's always so awkward with him our relationship is so weird!!!!! Should is say hello?
" Goodmorning JJ happy to see your friends back?"
I say with a awkward smile. He looks at me as if I just did the weirdest thing ever. I mean it is I never talk to JJ and if I do it's for sure not about his friends.
" Shut the fuck up Nicole" he replies.
Just nod and smile I've should of never even say something to him. You see you can't even say goodmorning to this young man. I walked pass him to take a bowl, milk and cereals and took it to my room and that's where I ate it.
Done eating I looked on my phone and still had time to just check social media. Ow the same thing Brie spamming her Snapchat story again but wait.

 Ow the same thing Brie spamming her Snapchat story again but wait

Who is that dude? I don't know this friend of her. Is he new? Okay did she tag his Snapchat? Let me look I don't know this name "CenatorJ12" That should be him. But I won't add him. I put my phone away in my pocket took my jacket of of my chair and left.
" JJ I am leaving don't forget the keys"
I left with the expectation of seeing my fake friends back and another school year of being "Brie's sister"
But I didn't know it would be everything but that............

A/N
I AM BACK GUYS I DON'T KNOW IF THIS TIME IS FOR GOOD BUT I HOPE SO.HOPE U LIKED THIS CHAPTER AND DO NOT HESITATE TO POINT OUT GRAMMAR MISTAKES.

VOTE,COMMENT AND SHARE LOTS OF LOVE   S❤️