Summary

To the YOU who is reading this from 7 billion people.

I love you SO MUCH!! *MWAH*

An ordinary werewolf. That's what he was, or that's what she wanted him to be. In truth he was a rank of an omega. Its quite unheard of, for a male omega to be mated to a female Alpha. It never occurred, and it never should occur. But Fate seemed to find amusement in others pain.

Leon Gregori would never accept her. He cannot accept her. He was just an omega. A measly, powerless omega. He was pushed and pulled about in other peoples pleasure. They seemed to laugh whenever he screamed in pain, but it wasn't new to him. He was, after all, an omega.

Amiorette Kora was an Alpha. An Alpha who belonged to the royal bloodline. She couldn't possibly accept an omega to become the werewolves Alpha King. Her people would never accept it or they would never allow her to. He would be better off dead and she would be more suited with a nobles son.

What were they to do? Fate was enjoying this small battle. A battle of emotions and of power. Where ones brain would seek out after ones heart. Many obstacles will cross their paths as they seek one another. Their one and only wish being to embrace the other. Her decision would change all of history, and possibly the near future.

Will she accept him? Or will she end up killing him? Fate couldn't wait to see the answer.

This isn't a typical Romeo And Juliet love story.

_____________________

Author here!

Hello! So, I just came up with a new idea for a story!

A small note:- This is NOT a rejection story.

Neither is it a typical clíche story.

So I hope you continue reading this book not knowing what will come ahead.

And I already know that Leon will have you staring daggers into his brain.

Well, he can't help it, right?

*slaps cheek* I'VE SAID TOO MUCH!!

Anyways, I hope it comes out the way I wish it to.

I hope you stay along with me on this journey!!

If you have any rude or unneeded comments, please keep them to yourself.

Do not say, "Not to sound rude" because it will be rude in the end.

I am just another human being trying to entertain your'll with my stories, so if you do not like it, no one is forcing you to read it.

Enjoy!!

Shall we get into the story now??

Vote and comment!!♡♡