The REAL Reason Author-Kun Has Powers

Teleportation - If you go hiatus, it's like you just, disappear. That's what I was thinking when I made this.
Alchemy - When you make a retcon/reboot, there's always something that changes. Just like alchemy. When you perform alchemy, something changes. The thing that differs is in a retcon/reboot there's no rules while in alchemy, you need a fair exchange.
Telepathy - You can always, always speak to me, or any other author through the comments, Twitch, Facebook and sometimes even Tumblr. And so you can speak to Author-Kun too.
Growing wings - I've always pictured demons as entities with wings. And in most Zalgo images, he doesn't have wings. And so he learned how to make wings and taught Author-Kun how to too. How'd he know how to teach himself to make wings? He's Zalgo that's why.
Necromancy - I write fanfiction. FANfic I can revive someone who's dead and it won't affect the main story arc at all. So, Necromancy.
Super human strength - Your creations can't be stronger than you. The book didn't create you. You're always stronger than your creations just as your the one who makes the book.
Super human speed - you always have to be quick. Update at least three days after your last chapter. Or else your viewers will check on you're book less often and will barely notice you update when you actually do.
Telekenisis - Once again, retconing/rebooting. But minor retconing/rebooting. Like, moving objects, minor.
Being able to summon angels and Demons - Friends will help you. Angels/Demons will help God/gods too.
Being able to scrap the multiverse - A God can scrap a universe just as an author can scrap a book. Gods can also scrap the multiverse and an author can scrap a series to f books.
Ripping holes in reality - crossovers. And ripping pages in a book......................................................................................

Murder me.

Being able to survive the heat of Hell - Just like how some, not including me, can survive fans getting mad at me. Why not including me? Cause no one gets mad at me. Probably cause my book's just a normal book, with a normal story.
Mind control - The characters are like puppets. And so the author is the puppeteer.
Being able to break minds - Like blowing minds with odd headcannnons. Anyway, bye! Also, I have a new story, Blizzard. It's about my pasta OC named Blizzard.