Omg its gay

I exit my classes and go to the bathrooms. I walk in and see Justin at the sinks, washing his hands.
  I say hi and walk up to him. He says hi back, his voice smooth and silky. I tell him "Meet me after school, behind the school"

   *Time skip to lockers because I'm lazy*

  "I really just did that, I just did that" "what did you do" Rebecca said concerned. "I just asked Justin to meet me after school," I mumbled on about how he is probably not going to be there.
  "It's okay. If he isn't there you don't need him." Said Rebecca trying to cheer me up. It didn't work.
  Anxiety grew in me through out the day. Waiting for the moment I can meet Justin behind the school. Most importantly what am I going to do when I meet him behind the school.
*Time skip*
  Behind the school. I wait, only a couple minutes and Justin started walking over. Surprisingly no one was there but us. I grab him and pull his soft lips into mine.
  My mind starts racing and I can see the look on his face means his is too. All I can think is why and how.
  He replied finely after staring at other for a while "I- same time tomorrow and keep quite"
  —
Authors notes:
So how you guys/girls/nb pals like this chapter.
Will he keep it secret? Maybe only tell Rebecca, the only person he can trust? Will we finely know his name?
Who knows
Word Count: 200 or so