chapter 1

(Sergio's POV)

I woke up to a Saturday morning i looked at the clock and it said 9:46.I got up went to my closet to find something to where.I took a shower then got dressed i did my hair and brushed my teeth.I walked downstairs and made some breakfast for me to eat.I walked over to the family room a turned on the TV i started watching the movie the Avengers it was already about half ways through the movie.When the movie ended i noticed my parents were in the kitchen

Sergio:mom you dont have to make me any breakfast i already ate.

Sergios mom:okay

I walked up to my room and pulled out a comic book i havent read since i was like 8.When I finally finished the comic book it was about 11:40.I grabed my phone and started texting one of my friends.I walked downstairs.

Sergio:Mom can i walk down the street to rent a movie?

Sergios mom:Sure but be careful and make sure your phone ringer is up.

I walked out closeing the door behind me.I rented a movie called Thor.I made some popcorn and sat down while my dad Isaiah was watching the news.Then i heard something that caught my attention.

News woman:And next more details about the threats called mutants.

Sergio:I dont see why people make such a big deal about mutants.

Isaiah:Have you seen any mutants do anything good?

Sergio:Well no but-

Isaiah:And that proves my point

Isaiah left the room and i put on the movie.About half wat throught the movie my I heard my mom scream.I looked around and noticed the popcorn bowl I made was floating on mid-air with a blue glow around it.

(Isaiahs POV)

I ran into the family room and made sure that my wife was okay the i looked over at Sergio and there was a bowl floating in mid-air with a blue glow around it.

Isaiah:You one of them your a a a mutant.

Sergio:I dont know how this is happening you have to trust me!

Isaiah:Get out right now!

(Sergios POV)

I ran out almost in tears.The kid nextdoor was playing football.

Kid next door:Sergio heads up

I froze and flinched then o noticed the ball was frozen in mid-air with the same blue glow around it.When the ball fell the kid grabed is brothers and ran inside.

I ran untill eventily there was no town and only a orchard to my right and a empty fiels to my left.I sat bext to a tree and a car stopped.A man and a woman that both looked about on there 20s got out the man picked me up.

Sergio:Put me down im a freak dont you get ot im a mutant.

Woman:its okay we are mutants to

Sergio:Prove it.

The woman pulled out a pen and it floated in mid-air without a glow.while she was in the light i noticed she had red hair.

Girl:Im jean and this is Scott

Scott:we should go you should get in the back of the car and rest.

I got in the car and layed down then.When I woke up we were still on the road then we pulled up to a bilding.

Jean:Were here.

This place looked more like a mansion than a school.We walked in and there was a man and a woman standing there.The woman was tall African American with white hair she introduced herself.

Lady:in storm

The man was bald and was in a wheelchair.He also introduced himself.

Man:Hello Sergio I am professor Charles Xavier.