chapter 2

REVEW

Man:Hello Sergio I am professor Charles Xavier.

_______________________________________

(Sergios POV)

Sergio:Hello

Professor:You can call me professor X

Jean:Professor X will show you around.

I walked up to him.We walked around he was showing me everything.Eventily we walked to a hallway where Storm was standing.

Professor X:Storm can you show Sergio to his room?

Storm:Of course

Storm and I were walking to my room.

Storm:You will have a roommate, is that okay?

Sergio:Ya sure

We stopped at a door and Storm knocked on it.A boy that looked around my age (I am 13) opened the door.

Storm:Cesar this is your new roommate Sergio.Sergio this is Ceasar

Ceasar:Nice to meat you

Sergio:Nice to meat you to

Storm:Ceasar can you show Sergio to his classes tomorrow?

Ceaser:Ya sure

Storm leaves and I walk into my new room

Sergio:Whats your ability?

Ceasar:I can walk through walls and other objects.What about you?

Sergio:I dont know, so far I can lift objects my mind but mine have a glow around it nothing like Jeans.Her has no glow.

Ceasar:oh can you show me

I picked up a pen and held it in my hand it then levitated out of my hand with the same blue glow around it.

Ceasar:Whoa thats so cool can you control it?

Just then the pen started flying around the room.The pen was about to hit me when Ceasar grabed my arm and it flew through me then ceaser let go of my arm.I felt a sharp pain in my back.I looked on my back and the pen was sticking out of my back.He grabed my arm again and the pen flew through me.When he let go of my arm and my back nolonger hurt.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up and Ceaser was still asleep so I jumped in the shower.When i got our Ceaser was awake.

Ceaser:Oh your up good, can i see your list if classes?

I gave him a list of my classes and he looked at it

Ceaser:Woah dude we have all the same class

We got to first period.The teacher was a man named bobby but we call him iceman.

Iceman:Okay lass since lately we have been talking about power im gonna have you guys introduce yoursfs and your power like this "I am Bobby and I minipulate ice"

He went theough people

Ceaser:well it looks like in next

Iceman:Okay next Ceaser.

Ceaser:(stands up)I am Ceaser and I can walk through walls and other objects.

Iceman:Okay and next is Sergio the new kid

Sergio:(stands up) okay so I am Sergio and I dont really know what my powers are so far i can move things with my mind but whenever I do that there is a glow around it which means I dont have telekinesis because Jean does but when she lifts something it has no glow around it. 

Iceman:Okay well thats everyone

Over the next few periods we talked about controling our powers.At lunch. Me and ceaser talked about how we ended up here.He told me that he found out he was a mutant when he whould wake up in the middle of the night haveing nightmares and he whould fall through the bed and the floor.His parents were calm about t and gave him a choice to come here or stay home.I told him I was a runaway and my parents hated me.the next period was the only class Ceaser and I dident have together I walked in and sat down.A girl with redis orange hair and frecles sit next to me. She introduced herself her name was Julliana. She told me her powers were speed, wings, and her wings turn into metal and become a shield.We talked all period.