The First Half Day

" Come in. " She said.

" Good morning Ma'am. " I greet and walked in.

" Good morning, you must be Ammy right? " She asked.

" Yes Ma'am, my name is Ammy. " I replied.

" Welcome to the St. Paul's Cambridge school. I am Mrs. Charles, the principal of this school. " She introduce herself.

" It's pleasant meeting you Mrs. Charles. " We shake hands.

" Did you find your classroom? " She asked.

" Not yet. " I replied.

" Ohh, come I'll show you. " She said.

" Behind you Mrs. Charles. " I replied.

The cabin was very well furnished. She lead me towards 9 A. The class was very crafty. All students were gazing at me while I was busy watching the class. I was very well aware of the reaction of the student when there's a new entry in classroom. I just kept my face straight and smiled. I waved hand in Hi, but none of them respond.

" Excuse me Mr. Peterson. " Mrs. Charles pointed towards me. " Hello students, this is Ammy. Your new classmate. I want everyone to behave well with her and help her in need. " By saying this, she turns towards me. " I hope you'll make some new and good friends over here. Have a good time. " She left the class.

" You can sit over there on the third bench. " Mr. Peterson showed me.

" I would like to sit on the first bench, if she didn't have any problem. " I requested.

" Sure, you can. " Mr. Peterson replied.

A girl was sitting alone on the first bench, so I think it would be a good idea. I sat beside her.

" Hello, my name is Ammy. What's your name? " I tried to start a conversation.

" My name is Tara. " She replied.

" Nice to meet you. " I said.

She didn't replied. I think she wants to concentrate on studies. So I also didn't tried twice. The first period was of Maths class. I love Maths. It's my favorite subject. The class was very interesting. I answered few questions also. It was a good time. We learn how to solve quadratic equations. 30 minutes passed by just in a blink. The teacher was very skillful.

I was just about to recall the class when an another old man enter the classroom.

" Everyone please take out your Textbook. " He said just at the instant he enters the room.

" I think he is very strict. " I whispered to Tara.

" Yes, Mr. Daniel is very strict. Please be quiet. " She warned.

" Thanks for the advice. " I replied.

He began his class. He was very strict. He read a story and also explains it. It was an interesting story. But, he made it boring. He was not at all creative in teaching.

The bell ranged finally! I took a deep breath of relaxation. Just after a minute, a young lady enters the room. Her subject was clearly seen by her attire. She was a drawing teacher. She was having many rolls of charts in her hand. She was very beautiful and bubbly. As soon as she enters the room, she notices me.

" So you are the new face. Aren't you? " She pointed towards me and wonder why?

" Yes Ma'am. My name is Ammy. I am a new admission. " I replied.

" Ohh, I see. I was waiting for you. Haven't you introduce yourself with the classroom? " She inquired.

" Not yet. But I am fine with it. I think they will soon come to know by their own. And that would be good. By the way, how do you know me? I suppose, no one knew about my arrival. " I asked.