Click....

Hi my name is Jane webster. I signed up for this website called click. What I didn't know is that I was the only person to sign up in my house my older brother should have signed up. But i didn't care! I fell in love with this guy in new York his name oh every time I say his name it taste like a sweet cheesecake and a frosted cupcake but his name is Shawn zanded o.o it Gave me the shivers! So this is my story and this is what happened!         

This happened about a year ago and me and shawn don't talk. All i know is that he stil goes to school with me. But forget about what happened after let's start from the begining.

It all started when i was on the computer and i found a website called click!And i was like omg what is this i signed up and saw that it was exactly like facebook but it looked diffrent and stuff! So i saw that my best friends lucyialla and jenifer had already had one and i was like wow they didn't tell me about it then that's when i got a friend request from shawn zanded and as usaual i accepted. I mean who wouldn't accept a friend request from a cute boy like duh! Anyways he sent me a clicker meaning a meassage on click it started off like this 

shawn:Hello i'm shawn are you new to here cause you don't have a profile pic

me: uh yea and i'm making a profile pic right now

shawn: well cool...OH i see it you're very pretty

me: thank you! so..where do you live not trying to be a stocker or nothing or a creep just being curious maybe i should stop typing now!

shawn: oh no! i get it i live in new york hbu?

me: i live in miami,florida

shawn: cool i used to live down there it's beautiful like youXD

me: aww<3 thanks! hey how old are you sorry I'm asking all these personal questions?

shawn: nah it's ok i know you probably think i'm some wierd creep huh

me: no i don't!

shawn: oh well i'm 16 turning 17 tomorrow december 4th

me: cool! wyd right now? and what are you doing for your birthday?

shawn: probably just gonna hang out my friends and do some stuff

me: and hang out with your girlfriend too

shawn: no girlfriend just the guys and me wish i had one

me: me too!no not a girlfriend a boyfriend

shawn: you should your smart,down to earth and awesomely beautiful

me: that's not what the boys at my school think.uh my mom just called gotta go talk to you tomorrow!

shawn: ok bye!!

after that long convo  took a long nap. The next day refreshed and ready for school and all happy! I didn't know meeting someone was so....Fun!!

I got out of bed even though I just wanted to just lay there and talk to Shawn!!! But I couldn't so I got out of bed and took a shower, put on my new outfit and checked the clock I had got up an hour early so I got on the computer and logged in to click. I saw a notification and it was a message from Shawn. When I read it I was like YAY!!!!!!!!! It said that: He's coming too mami in one month it didn't say why though.   

An hour later I went downstairs cause I got hungry and only saw a plate with breakfast on it,but the weird part it is there was a note by it,it said:from mom I'm gonna be home at 11:30pm love you,order pizza tonight. I just ate breakfast went to my room logged out of click and put on my shoes and grabbed the keys,walked out the door and locked the door,texted Jenifer that I was picking her up in 30 minutes.

When I was driving up the driveway the cops were there? I walked in the front door and saw Jen crying!

"Jen what happened"

"My dad was killed last night he was murdered"

"Omg! I'm so sorry" I gave Jen a big hug while she was crying.

"Do you know who could have done this"said one of the cops curiously.

"No"said Jenifer

"Come on we gotta get to school" said Jane

"Ok" me and Jenifer walked to the car and we saw a blood trail lead across the street into Mrs.willberg house?

"We gotta get to school we'll talk  about this later"!

"I know,but this blood trail just makes me curious. My mom went missing and my father is dead and my sister is safe with Stacy but I'm scared to be alone tonight".

"You and Emma can stay with me tonight my dad's outta town and my mom's working late and my brother is staying at his girlfriends house."

"Yes thanks we'll pick up Emma after school."

Well Jane and Jenifer went to school they saw the most shocking ever it was....

Authors note:sorry I'm gonna have to put the story on hold till Christmas break But the next chapter will be awesome toon in next time and tell your friends to read this story also I'm having a friend edit my story but bye hoped you liked chapter 1! Be back for chapter 2 this saturday 12-20-14.