prologue

[ alrighty. So with the help of a wonderful human being... -KumikoYamagutchi- I will be posting a second book! So pleaseeeee if you havent read Neglected. Go read it !! You will be so fucking confused and lost. This book will again only have about 20 some chapters. And yeah! Enjoy the sequel to "neglected" ]

"Dude, it's been almost a full year, you have to move on" Oliver says to me as he sits on the bench beside me, Indie and Jason following suit. Oliver pulls his kid onto his lap, feeding him as he eyes me up.

"I cant forget him!" I almost yell lowering my voice seconds later as I see Zayn walking towards me. To me, it felt like my relationship with Zayn was rushed. He like threw himself on me and shit went down... and we've been a couple since. I've only told Oliver about how I really feel because I knew he wouldn't tell anyone. He was the one person I trusted with my life.

Zayn smiled as he sits beside me his arm instantly wrapping around me. I move a little causing him to raise an eyebrow at me. I take a deep breath as his hand runs along my newest bruise. Zayn smirks as he pokes the bruise, causing me to wince and shy away from him even more. Oliver was the only one to notice as his eyes narrow, glaring at Zayn.

"J. With me" he says as he stands up abruptly handing his little human to Indie. I stand up and almost trip over my feet, but catch myself before straightening and following Oliver. I slide up beside oliver and he stops me in his tracks as he pulls me around the corner.

"How long?"

"How long, what?" I ask trying to play dumb and not give away the fact that I was in a lot of pain.

"J!'' Oliver says as he sighs his hand running across his face "please dont lie to me. I know what's going on. You can't hide it from me" I close my eyes as I slide down against the wall my knees pulled up to my chest as a tear slides down my cheek.

"It started a few weeks ago. When I first wanted to leave him"

"J" Oli breathes as he listens to me not saying a single word. Just listening. Something I really needed right now "you should have told me something. I could help you. I dont want to see you getting hurt J. I could never forgive myself if something happened to you. Ever."

''I didnt know how to start" I admit "I couldn't say anything"

''Ok. Look. Jayce. I love you more than anything. I want you to stay talking. Whatever is going on, spill the beans  I will help you. I'll protect you with everything I've got!"Oli says as he wraps his arm around me "if he ever lays a hand on you, tell me. I will beat that piece of shit to a pulp. Till there is nothing left of him"

I smile as I hug oliver tight. This is why he was my best friend. He would do anything for me. And vice versa.

"I love you Oli" I smile tears slide down my face yet again, but this time for a different reason, a happier reason.

"Let's go back" I say "before zayn suspects something"

And that's when I realised the beginning of what was going to be one rollercoaster of a ride