Chapter1 The first day

I look down at my feet as I walk to school. Today is the first day of my freshman year.

I look up to see that I have finally reached the school. As I reach my hand to open the doors my friend am Alex opens then for me.

I look down at my schedule as I head to my first class. My first class is English. the teacher who teaches English is Mrs. Elizabeth.

Once I get in the classroom. I slide into the desk right next to my friend Hannah. "hey"she says. Just as the bell rings.

Mrs. Elizabeth stands up from her desk to take attendance. As she does I take out my journal from my backpack.

I stare at my drawings from last night."Alisha Alisha" I look up to see everyone staring at me and realize Mrs. Elizabeth is calling my name. Here! I scream

As the bell rings everyone runs out of the classroom. I am walking in the hallways when I bump into my brother, Zack.

I stop at my locker to grab some things. when I turn around to see my friend Alex standing right in front of me.

"Oh thanks for this morning" I say."No problem" he replies. He is leaning up against the locker next to mine. I slam my locker shut."Let's go" I say. We walk side by side to our next class.

The rings that dismisses us I run outside. The fresh feels good to breath in after being stuck inside all day. I sigh. I start to walk home. I walk also the side walk. "Umph"! I look up some boy has pushed me off the side walk.

I look where I was standing a car is now there .