Chapter One

“ It is time for you to pay your debts, Alison Grimson, I've come to get what is owed to me.” A woman boomed from the living room. Ah, so that was where she was. I walked there silently, not wanting her to hear me.

“ Wh, What do you want from me? What the hell is this?” the other girl's voice was much higher and shaky.

I was at the entrance of the room watching the scenario. The executioner was covered in flames and looking like bones. She was walking towards the girl, trying not to light everything on fire, which wasn't working in her favor. The other girl was wearing a small black dress and was sitting on the floor, looking sweaty and terrified. I could see the person in debt was shaking, obviously trying to reach her cell behind her. This was going to turn bad in minutes if I didn't step in but I wanted to see how bad the rookie was and how much she needed to learn. From what I could tell was that the young woman was a rookie at this, obviously because I had come to see her progress.

“ You have sought revenge and hell has paid its debt, now you must pay yours.” the executioner yelled at the girl.

I tried to cover my ears with my hands. From all the noise that she was making, the mortal cops would be here any minute. I sighed, knowing that now I had to step in before the other girl screamed at the top of her lungs, telling the whole neighborhood that we were here.

“ No, no, no Rookie, that isn't how you do this. Have you been watching too many scary movies because if you have, it won't work like that.” I voiced in as I walked into the living room. The rookie executioner turned to me and snarled.

“And who are you, if I may ask?” she said.

“ I'm your teacher for tonight. Alibaster had a meeting to go to with the rest of the other teachers. I've come to see your progress and I've seen enough.” I told her.

“ And so far, how have I done?” the executioner asked. She was now looking a little worried.

“ Not great at all. What is the matter with you? Pulling out the big guns will burn the house down. Would you like to see how it is done?” I asked. One thing that I loved was giving options to the rest of the world. Most of the time, they went with the option that I wanted them to choose but there were a few moments when they chose the opposite. And when they did, well, lets just say they always changed their minds.

“ Are you a professional executioner?” The burning woman asked dumbly.

“ Not in the sense of what you're going to be when you graduate but I've seen enough common executioners to see how the job should be done. Plus, I've done an internship with them so I could pass one of my classes quicker. Would you still like to see?”

The rookie nodded, a small smile in her face. I gave her a nod of approval and then turned to the girl that was trying to crawl away. “ So, what has she done to have her debt be paid so early?”

“ Her name is Alison Grimson and she went to a crossroad to summon a demon, Afrit, to kill two people, her husband and mistress. Two deaths means that she will only live for fifteen more years. The years have passed and it is now time to pay her debt.” she informs me.

I nod, now knowing why the girl was dying at the age of forty-five. I walk to the girl, the girl staying as still as she could, and grabbed the phone from behind her. I then knelt in front of her, giving her a very bored look.

“ All right, this is how it is. Hell has done your bidding and now you must pay the price for two deaths. You have been given the allowed time to remain in the mortal world and now you must be taken away to hell and be tortured for one Milena then you will be a resident of hell for the rest of your life, never knowing the wonders of heaven.” I tell her in one breath.