Spark.

Moke has always been lonely.

Zhiyu Moke has always felt alone.

He was doing great in exams; he had friends; his parents loved him very much.

Yet, nobody truly understands him.

With an IQ of 168, nothing seemed interesting to this blue-haired young boy. Everything can be predicted, or avoided.

Kaito's sobbing voice was heard not too far ahead, and Moke only took a quick look before he looked away and sighed.

Well... It's expected to get hurt when you decided to go out with the famous playboy Gakupo...

Moke walked out of the school canteen; this boy school that he was studying in was huge, and since he's new here, it had to take him some time to process which way to go next.

"... Hey! Over here!" An unfamiliar voice whispered to him just behind the corner; Moke walked up and found a taller, red-haired boy was smiling at him.

"You must be new here! I'm Fukase!"

"... Zhiyu Moke." Moke held out his hand and shook with Fukase's; a nice, comforting feeling formed inside Moke's chest when their hands touched.

"... Um... When are you planning to let go of my hand...?" A pink blush found its way to Moke's face and he realized Fukase was still holding his small hand.

"I need your help, can you cooperate?" Fukase frowned as he saw who's approaching behind Moke.

"Huh?"

Before Moke could react, Fukase already pulled him close to his arms and gave him a hug.

W-WHAT THE-?!

"... Fukase!" A blonde boy with golden eyes screamed and stood in front of the two furiously. "WHO. IS. HE?!"

"... Hello Oliver." Fukase was calm. "Can't you tell? I'm trying to have some private time with my cute boyfriend here."

"... Y-Your boyfriend?"

"Aha."

"I see... I'm... sorry..." Felt defeated, Oliver walked away with tears about to fall off from his eyes.

Well... Great. I'm being used.

That's what Moke thought while he was still in Fukase's arms.

It was no surprising to see boys dating boys, especially when one goes to a boy school.

"... Hey, sorry." Slowly letting go of Moke, Fukase apologized. "That boy just now... He has been crazy for me for weeks now... I have to find a way to get rid of him..."

"Alright I understand..." Somehow Moke felt disappointed; he was supposed to be angry, but the feeling being in Fukase's arms was something new, and now he wanted more.

"... You are not mad at me?" Fukase asked.

"... I am." Moke pouted. "Did you just say I'm 'cute'?"

"... Well, you are-"

"I'm a boy. Boys don't like to be called 'cute'."

"... Why? Want me to call you handsome instead?" Finding this blue-haired boy interesting, Fukase leaned in closer with a smirk.

"...I-!" Moke blushed more once he got to see the details of Fukase's appearance.

This is no good. This man in front of him features everything Moke likes!

Yes.

Moke likes boys too.

Moke likes boys with style.

Moke likes boys like Fukase.

"... Treat me." Moke whispered.

"Huh?" Fukase blinked, trying to process what Moke just said.

"I helped you, right? I like cakes, go buy me some." Moke blushed some more and turned around to leave, he has class to attend.

Blinked more, Fukase smirked and finally asked. "H-Hey at least tell me your classroom number newbie!"

"Everyone attends this school is supposed to be smart." Moke smiled back, he couldn't hide his excitement by this little flirting session. 

"Go figure that yourself."

* This story has nothing to do with my other stories! I just really want to write stories for FukaMoke some time too. And this time, I want Moke could actually have something to do with Fuka. *

*FukaLen is still my OTP.*

*Len is probably not going to be in this story...*