Whats happening to me

Leah's prov:hey i am Leah and i am 22 years old and i suddenly became really famous and here comes the worst part i have to go on tour with justin for 4 years OMG I KNOW ITS SUCH
A LONG TIME! anyways i have to go down he is calling me god! "Leah we have to go to Ellen" he said in a hurry i couldent stop staring into his beautifull eyes they where like glass i accidently muttered "your gourgeous i have a major crush on you" he blushed "I SAID "OMG DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD!" my friend Sanna said "you sure did an i think-" i cut her off and said Justin im- then he cut me off and said shh as he put his lips on top of mine i had butterflys in my stomach i moaned i said "HEY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!" i said "dident you say you loved me?" i didn't answer "he said ok then follow me Pinkie pie" i replied "Hey!" he giggled and pulled me back from my waist and said "what?" he said "dident you forget something?" he had my bra in his hand which said Justin Bieber i cried and ran away in the bathroom and locked the door he said "Leah whats wrong did i say something im soo soo sorry!" i could here him cry in dispair i said "im just soo embarassed" he said about what?" he replied i said that you saw my bra he said "LOL i knew you whore a bra anyways"

I WOKE UP FROM MY DREAM SCREAMING

Justin got up and came in my room
and said "WHAT THE FRICK IS WRONG!?" i stared at his hazel gourgeous eyes he realised and said "do i have a eye booger or something?" i said no and im sorry for disturbing you he smiled and said its ok and im sorry to i came running towards him and asked him how much time left till i go home? he said "its you first night soo 4 full years (he was 18 at the time btw)

THE NEXT DAY

Leah ran to Sanna's room and said i need to tell you a secret! she said "what?" i said i have a major major major major major crush on Justin
she said "wich Justin?" i said Justin Bieber she laughed and said but he hates you!

I said well i know how to fix that when he got up he saw a huge meal on the table he said "are we having guest over or something?" i said nope its all for you he looked soo exited and said really then his tone changed and said pardon me but i could get fat but he smiled at me and gave me a wink i blushed Sanna had to scream "JUSTIN LEAH SAID SHE HAS A MAJOR- i cut her off and said a major fear of sharks Justin "said oh like me im scared of them too"
i said "really?" i cant explain how much i love him im gonna put his boxers in my room for him to get embarassed like me even though it was a dream ok im going to tell him something Justin i said "yea?" he replied i found this in my room on my bed as i chuckled his cheeks went red and i could tell he was embarassed he said i-im soo sorry this is soo embarassing i said dont worry i knew you whore boxers anyways i felt kinda bad he was soo embarassed anyways we went to Ellen

So we are at Ellen and she is asking us questions she said "name onw thing you like most about Justin" i said his eyes are gourgeous he blushed and pit his hands on his face Ellen looked at me like she knew what i was thinking about in my head she said im sure you whould like to kiss him too? i dident even care i said of course Justin got super shy and didn't say a word then he jumped on top of me and kissed me.

Ellen said "owwwwe he likes you too!"

TO BE CONTINUED