Daughter of evil and her Maka

As they walked to Soul holded his eyes on Zaki to make sure she wont do anything stupid. Soul doesn't know why, but he doesn't like Zaki very much. Maybe because she gets all the attention of Maka and he felt like he was forgotten. It sound uncool but if you have a miester who is very close to you and one day some random chick or dude gets all the attention of your miester it will makes you pretty angry.

"Zaki," Soul starded and Zaki looked at him ": what happend with your parents? I heard you are in Sonatas family who got killed." Zaki mumbled something and it made Soul ask ": what did you say?"

"They were horrible horrible people, i dont remember much of that night but i remember what so called mother had done to me," said Zaki and it made Soul to shut up. Maka walked closer to Zaki and hugged her. Now Soul couldn't take it, it was too much. He understood that he is jealous and had crush on Maka, now that Zaki girl is takeing Maka away from him.

"I didn't know what they have done to you," said Maka and sadness was in her voice.

"Do you still have the ring i gave you," asked Zaki, it came from thin air but Maka noddes and took it out of her bucket. It had red rubin in the middel, it looked like Zakis eyes.

"Yes i still have it," Maka holded the ring close to her ": it is our friendship ring, you gave it to me and it means a lot." Zaki smirked ": do i mean a lot too Maka?" It made Maka blush 100 shades of red.

"O-of course, you are my best friend," said Maka trying to hide her feelings even more but what she didn't know is Zaki already knew about Makas feeling towards Zaki.

"We are here," said Soul because Maka didnt noticed it."Thank you Soul, i didnt noticed," Maka said and patted Soul on his shoulder.

♡~at night~♡

Zaki walked in Makas room and waked her up.

"What time is it," asked Maka and opened her eyes a little, when she saw Zaki she jumped out of her bed ": w-why are you a wake?" Zaki holded her bunny tighter ": i can't sleep Maka. Can i sleep with you? Same way when we were just little kids." Maka blushed again and said weak 'okey'. It didnt took even a second for Zaki to get in Makas bed and hug her from behind.

"You know Maka," Zaki starded ": i know you have feeling towards me, i think you are cute too." Maka blushed even deeper red ": a-am i t-that easy to read?"

"Yes, you are Maka-Senpai," said Zaki ":it have allways been easy to read you." Zaki snuggled into her neck ": i know that i have been away for long time but, will you be mine?"

"Yes, i will Zaki"