Abused and rejected

Chapter two
A/n I decided to skip to her birthday coz well I can :)
Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep be- it suddenly stopped oh wait I turned it off never mind. I checked my puppy calendar don't judge the puppies are adorable and checked today was the 25 of May my birthd- Oh My Glob it's my birthday. It's my birthday it's my birthday I'm gonna spend my money it's my birthday it's my birthday. Wait what's the time I need to know because at 12:01 exactly I will shift YAY uh I mean yay... Anyways the time is 3:00am oh dammit I have 9 hours and 1 minute left, sort of. I decided to get up and make breakfast for the bi.. I mean so called father so I won't get a beating *Hey Jazz guess what* I said to my wolf she replied *what?* *its our birthday it's our birthday we gonna shift today* *really that what you woke me up for wait it's our birthday we gonna find us a mate and you will be free from abuse* "ya I will" I replied out loud. Today I decided to try to look pretty so I wore all my bangles for certain reasons I applied foundation to my skin to get rid of all the bruises and applied a small amount if lip gloss a real effort I know but it's all I have. Seriously it's all I have. Now for my outfit I will wear my best clothes which are my neon green sweatpants and my best tank top. I quickly chained and make breakfast for my father and went out.
<><><><><>At School<><><><><>
As I walk to school I have a skip in my step but it looks like a limp.when I get into school I am overly happy because I haven't been beaten up but my life's to screwed up for that so as per usual I get tripped and fall into mud YAY me not. But as I look up I see the most gorgeous eyes ever they are brown with bits of blue in them, then I remember who owns those eyes Ace. Great so Ace is my supposed mate the one I should spend the rest of my life with is Ace. *I think he looks hot*Jazz said *No he is not hot he is mean, rude, a butthole, player, abuser and the list continues* I reply that shut her up for now "hey uhh what's your name" Ace asked me so I pointed to me and he gave me the are-you-stupid look so I scribbled out my full name thinking he was going to accept me but as soon as I gave it to him he read it then called everyone's attention and said the worst words I will probably ever hear " I future alpha of the bold howlers pack Jace Cody Howler reject Ryan Royal as my mate and as the future Luna" he said and even had enough hate to smirk off the end. Once he said that the first time since my mom and dad left I let a single evil tear fall to the ground. My poor Jazz was in agony as the mate bond broke and I scribbled down I accept your rejection then it was like ripping off a bandaid, painful. As soon as that happened everyone laughed so I did the only thing I could do. Run. Run like I never fan before. I was running so fast it dint realise I had passed my packs border well old packs border I am officially a rouge.

Ta Da 2nd chapter and once again sorry for spelling this is done on my iPad sooo ya sorry if they are really short so comment on places I should fix and I will do that
Don't forget to comment vote and share