At home....

(Y/N) POV:
You can let go of me now alex...
"Hm oh right, sorry.
Mhm sure you are, you glared at him.
"Yea you right I'm not sorry haha, the look on your face was priceless.

You got out of his grasp and got a book and make chopped him with it (I love souleaters)

Ow what was that for?!?!
"For being an idiot and a pervert".
I cant help it you look so cute when you're flustered~
"No I dont!!Stop!"

(TIMESKIP AFTER WHAT EVER I JUST CREATED)

As you walked through the door of your home, you went to the kitchen to get something to eat.
Yous saw a note on the fridge.

Dear (Y/N)
I went to a friends house and wont be back until tomorrow so fend for yourself you useless child.
-mom

Welp you know what this means.
You ate something then ran up to your room and started watching (f/a) (favorite Anime).

Half way through the show you got text message from an unknown number.

???: Hey cutie~
(Y/N): Um who the fuck are you and how did you get my number?!?!?
???: It's me Alex, also save my number as ~my soulmate that I love so much~
(Y/N): Nope I'm changing it to playboy asshole.
           *You changed the contact*
Playboy asshole: Come on dont do thaaatttt.
(Y/N): TOO LATE ALREADY DID PLAYBOY ASSHOLE. Also how the fuck did you get my number????
Playboy asshole: Come on I changed your contact name to ~My Princess~ also well I kinda forced your friend geo was it to give me your number...it wasn't easy I had to steal her phone for a bit just to get your number.
(Y/N): Oml and dont call me princess, well I'm going to bed bye.
Playboy asshole: Bye princess~
(Y/N): Dont call me that!

       *You turned off your phone*

You got dressed into your pjs and got under the blankets, and started to drift to sleep.

Geo is gonna kill me tomorrow, I kind of forgot to tell her who my soulmate was, oops....

_________________________________________

Hey guys it's me

I hope you liked this chapter. I don't have much to say so yea.

Until next time my.little wolf pups.

Starflareheart out!