The Fuckboy

"Damn, you are hot!" Joss told his reflection on the mirror. He flexed one more time then he put his shirt on. He knows he's on the top of his game: good grades, popularity, good looks. It's like he won the genetic lottery.

He walked out of the school gym to go to his first class, it was the start of the nee school year and he is pretty pumped. He was on his way to his building when he noticed a pair of eyes on him. 'Who's that boy?' he thought, he has never seen the guy before.

Nine's heart skipped a beat when he saw the adonis walking towards the building. He has never seen such a fine man before. He knows that the guy would not notice him, from the looks of it, the guy is probably straight. He sighed and went to find his room.

"Room 309" Nine read outloud. He kept looking at his registration form and was weaving his way through the crowd of students. He's already late because of his daydreaming so he needed to hurry up. He finally found the room and he hurried inside.

"You must be the new student!" The elder man who Nine assumes is the teacher spoke.

"I am so sorry, yes that is me. I got lost."

"No need to apologize, class, I want you to meet Mr. Nine Kornchid. He transferred here from a different city so I want you all to make him feel welcomed."

Nine did not dare raise his face due to shame. It is so unlikely of him to be late and being the center of attention is not helping him.

"Nine, please take the vacant seat." The teacher instructed him. "And Mr. Wayar, please be nice to the new student. I'll also assign you to show him around the campus."

"Sir, but I have..." Nine had to look up to check who owns that baritone voice. He immediately blushed when he saw that it was the guy from earlier!

"No buts Mr. Wayar. You know that as the class representative, it's your responsibility." The teacher looked at him "I also want you to introduce yourself, tell us more about you."

Nine reluctantly smiled to the class "Hello, I am Nine Kornchid, 18 years old. I am here because of the scholarship that was offered by the university. I am also going to be part of the track and field team. I like music and I also play the piano." Nine finished and scuttled to the assigned seat.

Nine just either stared at his notebook or just look at the board. He's been sweating like a pig since he sat down.

"Are you okay?" He heard a baritone voice ask.

"I am okay." He responded flatly.

"I'm Joss, Joss Wayar." He can see from his peripheral the extended hand but refused it.

"Uhm, didn't they teach you manners in your old school?" Joss pried.

Nine had to finally face him but he was not ready when he saw the smile Joss was giving him. His nose started to bleed.

"OH MY GOD! YOU ARE NOT OKAY! SIR NINE'S NOSE IS BLEEDING!"

Panic gripped Nine, he wiped his nose and then looked at his hand, true enough, blood streamed out of his nose like the fountain of youth. He suddenly felt lightheaded. "I, I..." he stood up to try and tell the teacher he is okay, but instead, he collapsed in the middle of the class.