Part 4

Every time Camila tilted her head or moved her hands on Lauren's ass, Lauren seemed at first to be hesitant to alter her experience whatsoever, so lost in the newness of it and seemingly wanting to leave no stone unturned, but whenever a new position was found, when Camila's lips kissed along the sides of her mouth up to her ear or her hands rested on the back of her firm thighs, Lauren found that she was just as enraptured by the feel of another woman in such a novel fashion and soon became just as attached to the readjustment.

It was Lauren who began the process of disrobing her lover, her small hands fumbling with the buttons of Camila's dress shirt until it finally fell open. Camila quickly removed her hands from Lauren, drawing a light whimper of protest for doing so, to let the shirt fall from her arms before throwing it roughly away and revealing the drab olive green t-shirt beneath. When her hands returned to Lauren's body, now drawing a contented moan as Lauren felt the strong hands squeezing at her butt again, Camila found that Lauren had opened her legs slightly to her.

Camila moved her leg between Lauren's thighs, letting Lauren wrap her legs around her own. Lauren began grinding herself against the firm, muscular leg, feeling the heat between her legs build as she engaged in a make-out move as old as time. She moaned into Camila's mouth as she felt the friction build into a dizzying heat.

Another piece of clothing was shed. This time it was Camila who stripped herself of her t-shirt, revealing her toned body, her small, perky breasts encased in a sports bra. Lauren, still grinding, had to admire the soldier's physique.

Lauren had said she loved strength in her men and what Lauren saw and felt in Camila was strength. Powerful looking biceps, defined abdominals, and hands that Lauren realized had a strength that could only come from wrestling with powerful machinery. That Camila's body was still undeniably feminine did not detract from that strength and its effect on Lauren in the slightest. The firmness of the kiss, the feeling of the grip on her ass, the powerful leg she was grinding against were all aspects of what Lauren enjoyed best about sex. She was with a strong, powerful, protective lover who was intent on using that strength to ravage Lauren's subtle, sensitive body. That it was a woman, to Laurens' surprise, actually heightened the eroticism of it.

As if her mind was being read, Lauren felt herself being lifted off the ground and pressed against the wall by those powerful hands and arms, pressing her firmly in place as Camila's soft lips kissed along her exposed neck and to her shoulder blade. Camila kept Lauren in place, still grinding against her and reached a hand up to the thin black material of Lauren's shirt, pulling it roughly to the side to expose even more of Lauren's shoulder and black bra strap.

As soon as the new skin was exposed, Camila kissed it. Lauren's whole body smelled of that same mix of vanilla and jasmine she'd smelled earlier and Camila was delighted by it. There really was nothing, it seemed, of Lauren that wasn't purely, exquisitely feminine.

That thought brought another burning desire to Camila's mind. Laurens' breasts. Camila had been so enraptured by the feel of Lauren's legs and ass that, mind-bogglingly, she'd ignored the breasts that had so captivated her that week. As soon as the realization hit her, Camila immediately flashed back to her first thoughts on them.

I want to bite, suck and squeeze those tits.

Camila reached up and began tugging at Lauren's shirt, trying to untuck it from the tight waist of her skirt. This proved difficult, however, as the material seemed stuck unnaturally by some cruel god intent on denying Camila her prize. Camila was a warrior woman, however, and would have gladly slain more than a few such gods for Lauren's favours. With equal parts resourcefulness and strength, Camila moved her hands from Lauren's waistband back up to the collar she'd stretched. This time, taking it in both hands, Camila tore the shirt, ripping it at the seams with a strength that even surprised herself until the tattered garment fell uselessly around Lauren's waist.