chapter one

There I was in school listening to my teacher peacefully and all of a sudden I heard a raspy scary voice calling out my name I looked at the back of my seat and saw no one five minutes later I heard the same raspy voice again calling out my name I turned and saw no one yet again I tried to ignore it.

But on my mind I kept thinking asking questions to myself.

who was it?

why is she calling me? whoever she is

The bell rang signalling that it's recess time...

I finished eating my snacks and as I was walking I heard the voice again calling out my name I had enough of it I hurridly turned and saw a girl she is wearing a hospital dress and she's dirty dry blood stains all over her and she waved at me smiling at me her teeth all bloody I was shocked and I just froze scared on what will happen.

I closed my eyes shut and opened them again and she's  gone just disappeared, I looked at my friend face to face with fear unable to move still shocked on what happened earlier.

There I was again seating in my chair nothing to do but to remember   that girl every second I always feel like she is near me or even watching me I keep turning my head to see if she is near me but no she was not near me but when I turned my head at the back she was there she called my name not knowing what to do I just shouted everyone was looking at me they were whispering something.

It was finally time to go home we were the cleaners at this time all of my group mates were busy so they told me that they can't clean I was the only one cleaning it was so quiet then suddenly the door closed I saw the girl going towards me I called for help but no one could hear me all the chair moved I was trying to open the door but it won't open and when I looked back she was Infront of me I closed my eyes and opened them and yet again she was gone one of the teacher heard scream she rushed to my classroom to find out that everything was ok the chai are arranged the floor is cleaned and the black board and white board clean she saw me in the door crying saying  word that she can't understand.

I have finally gone home the classroom is clean and when I had arrived home what was waiting for me was so shocking