Always Waiting

The clouds are showering rain. The sweet winds are kissing the trees. The street lights are blinking on and off.  But she was unknown to the current surrounding because she was lost.   Lost in her own world. She is sitting by the patterning windows of her room and gazing the rain. Maybe not.

Her eys are gleaming and I am smiling and her mind is dipped in thought of him. She is saying something and I can hear it. "That day only you and I were there. The sky erupted and there was the sweet crystal fall of shower. My eyes were only seeing you and yours mine. Our hands were intertwined together. The air was filled with love but the lightning broke our captivation." While she is saying these words, I am beating very hard.

I, being much closer to her, only know that- That day we (Her's and His') became connected and now their souls are cinched. She wants to be with him, cuddle in his arms but he is not with her. I can feel her. She wants to be with him and live her life with him forever and always.

The guy is the leaf to her branch so even if she break, she will hold him together. He is an ocean with full of love and she wants to dive in that ocean. She always feel proud of being in love with him. She pictures him every night next to herself.

The raining is now ceased. The clock chimed 12 o'clock. This chiming of the clock brings back the girl to the real world. She moves away from the  drenched window and go to her bed and lie down. She cuddles one of her pillow as if she's cuddling him. She then with a smile on her face and picturing him in her heart, she closes her eyes.