𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝚅

꧁𝓐 𝓖𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓗𝓮 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓼꧂

~When you completely give yourself to me, I will bite you

~When you completely give yourself to me, I will bite you. Until then, I will nibble on you~

 Until then, I will nibble on you~

~PRESENT TIME - KENDALL'S POV~

"Why am I here? What do you creatures want from me?!" I spat out in Adrian's face. I sat on the edge of the bed, as he stood leaning against the door.

I want to leave this horrid place as soon as I can. I can't handle it anymore! They use me as a toy and they drink my blood and touch me in places I don't want to be touched!

"I don't think I'm allowed to tell you Kendall, I was instructed to only take you to your room." Adrian spoke in a serious tone. He didn't look the type to do what Liam and Dawson did, however you never know.

"Why? Why did Dawson kidnap me? Why me?" There were several girls out there in the world. Out of every living thing he chose me?! It just doesn't make sense!

"Now that is for Dawson to answer, right now you need to sleep." Adrian walked over to the bed and untucked the white silk sheets and folded them neatly back.

"There are some pyjamas in the closest." He pointed to a double wooden door.

I made my way to the door and opened it. To my surprise there was a large walk in closet, filled with various beautiful clothing. My jaw dropped to see highly expensive brands, that I couldn't even think of buying.

The downside was that there were all  tight and revealing. I tried my hardest to look for a pair of pyjamas which weren't lingerie or showing half of my ass cheek.
"Perverts" I thought to myself whilst I looked through their 'interesting' choice of clothing.

I finally found a pair of grey sweatpants and a white cropped top. It fit me perfectly, however it was a little tight on my ass.

"Oh well, I'm wearing it to bed anyway"

I threw my hair in a messy bun and walked back over to the room.

My jaw dropped when I saw Adrian shirtless, only wearing black sweats. His body was perfectly chiseled and his curly brown hair was messily brushed out of his face.