~two~

"KOURTNIE LEANN ROSE WAKE YOUR BUTT UP," I hear the voice of my annoying best friend yell as I bury my face further into my pillow. 

"NO," I say as cover myself with the blankets knowing if I get up in for a load of torture. I have been dancing since I could walk and competition since I was eight and I know the moment I get up out of this bed I will drown in hairspray, hair yanked out of my scalp, tight uniforms that are so uncomfortable to wear, stretching till my bones snap, and pounds of makeup put on my face.

"WE HAVE TO GET READY FOR DANCE," Elle yells as she takes the blanket off of me. It also doesn't help that we are in Australia right now and its 6 AM Friday when its only 1 in the afternoon on Thursday back home in LA which means I am so messed up. 

After 10 more minutes of wrestling with Elle to get me out of bed I finally get up and walk over to the bathroom to look at myself in the mirror to see how many pimples I have to cover today. I walk in and see that I'm only in a sports bra and nike pros. I completely forgot that I only wore those to bed due to the fact Elle likes to sleep in the desert. Luckily I don't have that many pimples or acne so I won't have to do a lot of touch ups between dances. "Hey why is Jack Dylan Grazer following you on instagram," I hear Elle shout from the main room as I brush my teeth.

"What he's not following me, are you sure you're not looking at who I'm following," I ask as I wash off my toothbrush. I walk into the main room and grab my phone from Elle's hands. Sure enough right there was a  notification:

jackdgrazer started following you

"Thats why I recognized him," I say as I look down at the notification.

"What are you talking about," Elle asked as she stared at my phone as I pulled up my text messages from last night.

"Jack is my number buddy," I say as I quickly type a message knowing he will get it since it was only 1 in the afternoon in LA if he I in LA. 

"How did you get so lucky," Elle asked as she got out the clothes for our competition.

"Shut up we have to get ready," I say as I finish the text and grab my clothes from my suitcase.

kourtnie aka goddess: sorry about making it look like I was going to bed at like 6 in the morning I'm in Australia for dance right now so its all messed up. Also you never told me you where Jack Dylan Grazer!  

jackie chan: great now ur just going to treat me like some famous person

kourtnie aka goddess: of course not I know how it feels 

I know im just a dancer but people recognize me all the time and some of my dance friends just want me for  following

jackie chan: thx for understanding I just want to be normal for once

kourtnie aka goddess: yeah I get that 

hey I love talking to u but I have dance to get to 

jackie chan: ok txt me later hope u win

kourtnie aka goddess:  thx Jackie Chan

"Stop texting your boyfriend and lets go we have a competition to win and you have a solo to ace," Elle says as she starts putting her hair up in a bun. I roll my eyes and pull my hair up to go do my normal routine:

1. Wash face

2. Makeup

3. Hair

4. Dress

I finished getting ready and grabbed my phone, a granola bar, my headphones, and a charger since I know this is going to be a long day. "Ready," Elle asked me as she walked towards the door. Her mom was meeting us there since she had to go get another thing of hairspray since we where out and she surprisingly trusted us to go downstairs and across the street by our selves. I nodded my head yes and I posted my daily instagram post and turned off my phone.

 I nodded my head yes and I posted my daily instagram post and turned off my phone

liked by jackdgrazer, elle.micheals, and 200,567 others

kourtnie.rose when we thought we where cool for putting pink in our hair #tb 

tagged: elle.micheals

elle.micheals: we thought we where the coolest and then we got in so much trouble

jackdgrazer: oh u where so cute

user1: how does she know jack

user2: slut

user3: ugly

jackdgrazer:@user1 @user2 shut up and leave

kourtnie.rose has disabled comments