Author's Apology

Hey guys! I am finally back after a long, long break. I had a 2 month camping/expedition trip in Australia and unfortunately, I broke my arm on the last week in a mountain biking accident. It was certainly a very interesting experience for me and I am grateful that my arm has completely healed after surgery.

After reading SSBI, I stumbled across this fantastic website and the wonderful spy school community here. I realized that the fanfiction community for spy school was much larger than I expected as I had only known about fanfiction.net in the past. Reading the fabulous stories on here and your reviews to my story on fanfiction.net had motivated me to start writing stories again. Frankly, this was better than just gaming and it should help me with my english exams next year. Therefore, I have decided to revisit my story and continue working on it. The story will now be updated here instead of fanfiction.net unless anyone has any objections. The chapters I have already written will be rewritten to make characters more believable (such as Erica being more cold) and just to make them better in general. Future one-shots will continue as planned, although this story will be updated irregularly.

Disclaimer for future chapters:

Spy School does not belong to me, nor does any of the characters, locations, events, etc. They belong to Stuart Gibbs. Chapters will include excerpts from the original books so there will be spoilers.

Once again, I am very sorry for this long hiatus. Feel free to leave any constructive criticism or one-shot requests in the comments. Finally, as always, enjoy the story. 

AgentIggy