Its your birthday

Today is your birthday. And no one seems to have noticed. Of course they forgot, tsk tsk you get up and go through school just like always. Also you led kclub and think you want to be President next year. But when you go to leave school you get a weird phone call. Who is this mysterious buzzing human? How hath called you?

You answer. "Sup B, who this be?"

"I just wanted to give you a call, wish you a happy date of birth."

The voice moist and musical. You give it recognition. Whom'st've?

"Who is this?????" You ask your voice doing a warble.

"It is I your one ho, wonho." The leathery vocal answers.

Your orbs widen in escalation. ????? The ho of won? Couldth it be himstive?

"Really?" You splutter

"Indeed." He pauses with relish, "I'm outside waiting to pick you up."

You rush outside in emancipation.

There he is. Your won of ho. You definitely won the Lhottery with this man. He stands a whimsical 8'10 and his coiling muscles remind you of fresh blackberry's.

Wow

You approach with caution like a rabbit hunting for grass.

He stands gracefully from his tricycle. "Yo babe what up" you wish he said but instead, "ㅕ듀오어어ㅏ너어얺뉴오냐ㅕ댜재녀더더."

Wow so hot

You leap onto the tricycle behind him and he furiously peddles y'all off campus.

"ㅓㅇ어너너ㅓ너뎌둊ㅅㅈㅅ쟈사류ㅗㅑ뉴뎌우ㅐ" he says and when you stop you're in the Taco Bell parking lot. "We're here lets get them free tacos." He says romantic.

You swoon like your knees are melting peas.

"Yeah." You follow him inside and y'all eat some soup.

After the romantic date you peddle off to a near gas station for some coffe. You sit down on the greasy smelly slightly blackened floor. His orbicle thighs cross like Christmas turkeys waiting to be roasted, and you share an old already opened can of monster.

This is your best day ever. Your ho is beside you and on your birthday too! Wow so amazinghage this day has developed. He might possibly saranghae you if he peddled all the way from Korea for you.

"Oppar doth thine loveth me?" You face his form and make animorphic contact with your seeing pores.

He smiles his toothless grin. You spot his one good fang. "Indeed." He takes your falanges in his. His frontal lobe is feeling much sarang for you. You stare into each other's ocular devices until the gas station owners have you removed.

As you hold on he peddles you back home and know in your heart that the baby must be his. You're like Mary and he is the god bestowing the gifted embryo to you. When you finally reach home you scrattle off the bike and his gives your hand a lecherous kiss. "Until the wedding" he states. Then he turns frometh you and his wolf form sprouts free leaving his swoll old body skin at your feet like the tiger rugs in the houses of rich people before killing tigers was frowned upon.

You watch his form raceaway before turning away and crawling under the pouch, you have no idea who's house he drove you to but it's your home now.

The end