Chapter 1

I searched threw my wardrobe, looking for something cute yet casual to wear for my first day at school tomorrow. I threw my white Abercrombie shirt onto my queen sized bed before continuing to look for my high waisted shorts. I found them in one of my dresser drawers. I laid them both out carefully on the seat across from my bed, all ready for the next morning.
Maddie hadn't spoken to me since the drama at the studio, which hurt me a lot. I just suspected that i would be in the same position as Chloe and the Hylands. Neither of the girls would be aloud to send a pleasant text message or meet up with me, basically under Abby's control. I felt unwanted and I just wanted to start my new life here in Texas with my new school and hopefully new friends.
"KK?" my mom said knocking on my door.
"yeah?"
"are you ready for school tomorrow?" my mom asked as she entered my room.
I nodded quickly and got back to sorting out my outfit. I heard my alarm, ringing uncontrollably, letting me know it was my time to slip into bed and fall into a dream. My spongebob pyjamas bagged below my bum but I just couldn't wait to get myself up at seven am for something that wasn't dance. I wanted to scream with happiness, but that wouldn't be a pleasant sight for my mom nor sisters.