My Description

Since my description on my profile doesn't want to freaking work, I'm just gonna make a book of it:)

     (1) My name is Gracie, or Gracie Ann (what ever you want to call me) (2) I have wrote books since I was seven years old(second grade) (3) I also love to draw!! (4)I live on a southern horsefarm. I do reining, if you don't know what that is just look it up:) (5) I am a Divergent and Hunger Games fan (6) I love love love to read (7) My favorite singers are 5SOS, Tove Lo, Ellie Goulding, Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert, and Echosmith(I love alot of music!!) (8) My favorite printed books are Divergent, Hunger Games, and The Secret Series (9) My favorite Wattpad books are Emily's Suicide( it's a really good book!!!), The Hunger Games(it's in Prim's POV), and The Girl Who... (10) My last 'fact' is that my bestfriends are softball_lover_13 and Ausly73 plz go follow them and read their books! They are awesome! Love y'all!!
  --------------------------
      By now, you can see that I have an AWESOME life:) Yea, jk..jk.. It may seem like that, but no, no, and nope. My life is not perfect, neither is yours, and neither will the next persons. Nobodies life is perfect! But it's all God's will! Why would you want to have a perfect life? If you got everything you wanted you could turn into a selfish little brat! And if you never got some dark times in your life, the bright times wouldn't seem as bright, right? That's how you say that, right?? Lol!
   You can probably see I talk alot, can't you? Yep. I swear, when I first meet someone it will be kinda awkward and I wouldn't talk alot, but just wait till I get comfortable! I won't quit talking!! Just think! When my friends come over and they're trying to sleep (I have a sleeping disorder) and I keep talking,either they have to put duck tape over my mouth (I probably wouldn't even then) or kill me:)

    Okay, I better finish this soon! Bye, adios, bonjure, bye-bye, goodbye, idk where I'm going with this.... Anyway, goodbye!! :)

         God Bless you all!! Amen!

     Keep dreaming, and keep reading-Gracie