My Naughty Maid🔗~Red Eye x Valt~ Lemon🍋🍋🍋

ARE YOU PEOPLE TRYING TO KILL MOI (ME) !?!?!

Shu:*throws all types of weapons*Bitch wants to Die!!!!!

Stupid idiotic yandere not handsome blader sick bastard son of a b**tch!!!!!!!! Enjoy this smut story!!!!! Back of Shu I have a doujinshi picture of Valt and Lui!!!!

Shu:Fuck you!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Everyone fall and scream especially....Valt?

Red Eye grab his hand and pull him up closer to his chest. Valt was confuse and look up to Red Eye. There's a 3 second of silence between them then Red Eye break the silence by saying "I'll keep you here and you must obey me~" Before Valt could speak he shove something into Valt's mouth.
Valt slowly getting dizzy and feels his whole body weak. He breathes deeply and slowly faint.

What happened to him?

"Hmm...... hmm......... Gah...." Valt slowly open his but his vision was blurry. When his vision was clear he was already shock. "Gah!!!! Where am I!?!?" He look around but the room is like dark red. He was sitting on a round shaped bed with dark cherry coloured bed with a red rose petal scattered the whole bed even on himself.

"Hmph!!Curse that mean red jerk!!I swear if I saw him I'll punch him in his face!" Valt say to himself like a woman who was full of determination and confident.

"Yeah~but I'm afraid you can't~" "Huhya!!!" Valt jolts hearing a seductive voice behind his ear. "W-whos there!!" Valt lose confident and was now scared. "Don't be scared~You can trust me~" He licks Valt's ear and that made Valt shiver. "Show yourself or I call the police!!!" "Really? How do you even gonna call the police if you don't have a phone?" "Oh yeah"

All of the sudden, Valt was being pull down from behind and someone pin him. His eyes were glowing crimson. "Hello my dear Valt Aoi~" Valt was scared and shock at the same time "R-Red Eye?!" "Yes is me~Your beloved Red Eye~"

Valt's face➡️😝
"Eww!!! Since when!? We're not even married you dummy!!" Valt was arguing to Red Eye and was kinda piss giving a 😐😒 face hearing Valt's arguing about couple stuff non stop.

Red Eye was tired of this and pinch both Valt's cheek and dig his nail in. "Ah!!! Ow!!!! Owowowow!!!!! Ok let go of cheeks!!!" Red Eye let go and smirk. Valt rub his his painful cheeks and feel a bit cold.

"Nghh.... so cold" "Aren't you realizing what are you wearing?" Red Eye said while blushing and looks away. "What am I wearing?" Red Eye points a mirror and Valt got up to see his reflection.

"NANI!?!?!?"

"What am I wearing!?!?!? Why am I wearing this!?!?" Valt was yelling and questioning what his wearing

"What am I wearing!?!?!? Why am I wearing this!?!?" Valt was yelling and questioning what his wearing. "AND WHY IS THERE A BELL ON THE WHAT IS THIS!?!?!?" (Imagine theres a bell on his collar) Red Eye has a hard time holding his laughter and thought it was cute of Valt wearing that. "Like a kitty~ "