No Pizza For Dracula

Dracula was hungry as heck. He had not eaten any breakfast, since he got up. What was a vampire to do? Just drink blood all day? He needed something in his stomach. Something filling. To satisfy his hunger. Then, he got an idea. He decided to order a pizza from Pizza Hut. He ordered a large meat lovers pizza, and a Mountain Dew.

The pizza man came to his place. "13.90, please," said the pizza man.

Dracula paid with a 20, and got some change back. "About time, I'm starving! Blah!

"Just a second!" said the pizza man. "You're a vampire!"

"So, what?" scoffed Dracula.

"Pizza Hut has a strict no pizza for vampires policy. So, no pizza for you, pal!"

"That's outrageous!" hissed Dracula. "That's the stupidest thing I ever heard!"

"Sorry, but this pizza is mine!" said the pizza man.

"Well, can I at least have my money back?"

"No can do! Have nice night!" The pizza man left with the pizza. But came back to give Dracula his Mountain Dew. "You can have the soda, though. Later, dude!"

Dracula's eyebrows were raised. He could not believe that Pizza Hut had such a policy. "This is a discrimination against my kind!" he barked, which echoed throughout his castle. "I'm taking this to the supreme court! Blah!"

Hey, guys! What did you think about Dracula not getting his pizza, due to the policy at Pizza Hut? Will he set a court date? Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤