Chapter 1

Linsday's POV:
*crash* The sound of the bottle shattering against the wall. This isn't the first time he's been doing this every since i was born, but it's gotten worse after my mom died.
**FLASHBACK**
"Linsday run NOW" my mother said.
"mommy what's he going to do to you"
"Honey just run you can't see"
"No I'm not leaving you, and you can't make me" My dad started draging her away, And of course I followed.
"Cameron take..."
*pow pow pow* gun went off.
I couldn't believe what I just witnessed. I was only 12 and just watched my mom get murdered by my dad . Well I thought he was my dad but after that I never called him that again.
**FLASHBACK OVER**
After me and Cameron saw what happened we ran away we moved to Virginia our hometown. So we could be far far away from that hell hole.
My "dad" has been an alcoholic for 3 years. I haven't talked to him a lot, he deserves to rot in hell. After I saw him shoot my mom I literally died inside. She was my best friend she made me happy all the time and helped me with not cutting. But when she died I went back to cutting. I just can't stop if feels so good right now with all thats happening. I haven't done it in along time because of Matt. Cameron and Matt are the only people that know about that.
But Cameron my Older protective brother trys to help me. But he can't he's not her or him.But one person that can is Matt, he is like a cure to broken hearts. When I'm around him I just feel so loved and wanted. I feel like all my problems are fixed with him. All the shattered pieces of my heart are fixed. Matt is the key to happiness.
We have been best friends since birth and his mom practically raises me now, she doesn't want me near "father". Matt is the bestest friend in the world. But I want us to be more he's so hot. Those perfect brown eyes and, the way his hair looks after he wakes up its all messy. Gosh he's so perfect.. And..
"Linsday. Linsday.. Linsday Dallas what's the answer" those words made me snap out of my daydream.
"W-whatt" I stuttered.
"you need to listen or I'm going to give you a zero" she sassed.
"yes Mrs. Langdon"
I hate this teacher it's my last period of the day math . Matts in this class right next to me. I can't not stare at him, he's perfect. I like him a lot, but i don't think he likes me. No one has ever, I'm just a broken girl.
*ring ring ring*
"Linsday I have football practice are you going home" Matt asked
"your home or Camerons " I asked
"mine"
"No I'm gonna go see Cameron, but pick me up on your way home."
"okay, love you linsday"
"love you too matt"
When he says that I know he's saying it as brother sister and best friends. But I'm saying it as ture love. I wonder how he feels about me? Am I really in love with Matt?
After Matt picked me up from my brothers we went home.
"what do you wanna do when we get home" Matt asked
"I'm really tired I'm gonna go to bed"
"okay"
When we got inside I went straight upstairs and layed down on his bed.
"goodnight matt"
"good night Linsday"
"I love you" I replied meaning it
"I love you too"
Drifting of to sleep with matts warm arms around my body. I felt so protected.