Blurb;

Sky and George met in Nursery. It was a 'hey, let's be friends' kind of introduction. Even at four years old they managed to find common ground. Every day their mothers dropped them off and they made their way through the playground to each other, never really understanding the idea of socializing with anybody but each other. George was enough for Sky and Sky was enough for George. They didn't need anybody else.

It stayed the same until High School, then the two split up and after pathetic attempts of trying to stay close and see each other often they eventually drifted apart. The last Sky heard, George was in a band with a few mates and they were doing pretty well for themselves. She was glad. She'd always had a soft spot for him.

She'd done pretty well for herself, too, working since she was sixteen and saving enough money for a nice apartment. She liked her job now, her friends, her boyfriend. But something was still missing. She loved music. Unfortunately she hadn't been as lucky as her previous best friend. Until Now.

Running into George and his bandmates at the store by her house was so unexpected, as was next offer he made her.

A summer of crazy tour adventures ensues.