Chapter 1

PrimRose' P.O.V

One thing I will never understand is why. Why they left. Why they didn't love us. Why just-"PRIM!" My thoughts where interupted by my sister running up to me crying, "Cambri... What happened?" I asked putting my arms around her. She didn't speak she just cried in my arms until Dave our foster dad came in, " Pack your shit now. You are leaving." He didn't yell. Which was a first. "Why?" I questioned Looking up at him while moving Cam out of my grasp. "Because im tired of dealing with you little bitches." He said before he slapped me. I fell back from the impact of his hand on the side of my face. By the time I looked up he left the room.

"Cam pack enough clothes to fit in your backpack..." I said looking at her she started to speak but stopped and grabbed her bag and started packing. The abused would stop and we would be free. I left Cam to pack and went to the kitchen I grabbed the oven mitt's then the sharpest knife I could find. I put my arm behind my back and walked to the living room where I knew he would be. He didn't notice me at first but when he did he spoke softly asking if I was packed and ready. I didn't respond all I did was push the knife into his chest multiple times each time going deeper into his chest letting his blood pour out and onto me. After stabing him 20 time I slid the knife over his throat roughly pushing it deep into his throat. I smiled as I dropped the knife by him. I retunred to my room and changed also packing a few things. Cam didn't question as to what happen. I bagged my bloody clothes and the mitt. Cam grabbed my hand and we snuck out of the back door.

We had no plan. We had just enough for a motel and food for a few months. But that was it.