Chapter 1: introduction

Tweek's P.O.V
Hi, my name is Tweek Tweak, welcome to my shitty life in this shitty mountain town of Colorado, known as South Park, hmmm where to start? Well I feel numb? I guess that's the best way to put it, I don't really feel anything anymore, I think it's a defence mechanism my mind uses so people don't hurt me emotionally again.. um friends? Well I do have Butters, Kenny and The goth kids, they're the only people who understand me or maybe that's what I make myself believe but they're very understanding of what I've been through, god I sound stupid..
I looked up from the piece of paper I was writing on as I felt something hit the back of my head I looked to the right and saw a small crumpled piece of paper on the floor so I picked it up and regretted looking at it.. "saw your latest video~❤️Craig" I felt myself shiver, I felt sick ugh this is stupid. I just slid that stupid note into my bag and put on my headphones to ignore the people around me, the song was show and Tell by Melanie Martinez, damn this song is so fucking relatable..
1 hour later~
Finally! Class is out! I grabbed my bag before anyone could stop me, when I got to my locker and grabbing all my shit I saw a familiar boy in an orange parka, "hey K-ken" I mumble, still grabbing a few books, 'hey' I hear him mutter, I closed my locker and started walking, Kenny following behind "so are you c-coming to work today?" I ask, he nods his head "thank g-god!" I sigh.
10 minutes later
When we got to Tweak bros coffee, which is my family coffee business, it's actually not that bad cause I have Kenny there, we walked in, got our aprons on and we both stayed up front at the counter, mostly just talking, because it's the afternoon not lots of people would want coffee this late in the day, well there are two people who come in but not for coffee, Clyde Donovan and Craig Tucker.. they're such assholes.
"Hey Kenny?" I ask, 'hm?' He mumbled to show he's listening, I pulled out the piece of paper that got thrown at my head during class and showed him "WHAT THE FUCK!?" Kenny yelled, I flinched at the sudden outburst "sorry, sorry, why the fuck would he write this!? What an asshole" he says, lowering his voice so I didn't freak out again "don't know, don't care" I mutter, taking the note back. Kenny just places his hand on my head muttering "yeah, okay bud thanks for showing me"
today wasn't so bad.
Sorry it was really short I didn't really have any idea of what to do TwT sorry once again.