Chapter 6: oh.. jeez

Tweek's P.O.V
He isn't talking?? ..That's a first.. "c-Craig? Y-you okay?" his grip tightened around my waist.. "Craig, w-we have c-class" I pushed myself away from him, making him let me go, I stood up and started walking when I felt him wrap his arms around me, god he never gives up! "Nope,nope,nope,nononononono" I pushed away again and ran out the door to class.
~later~
I was drinking my coffee at the back of the school with the few people who sit back there aka the goths and one vamp kid, the blaring music made anyone walk the other way, Mike (vampire leader) and Pete (red goth) we're sitting extremely close together their fingers were practically touching and Pete was very red in the face, jeez just confess already, I stood up making them look up "going so soon?" Mike asks "yeah, I gotta get to work,see you tomorrow" I mumble, grabbing my bag, 'bye' is what heard them all say, I waved goodbye slightly, I'm too tired for this kinda stuff.. I started to listen to my music and thinking about what happened a few hours earlier with Craig, meh why think about it? It doesn't mean shit.. or does it?
I'm really sorry it's short and rushed I've just been under a lot of stress at school sorry for this..